I did nothing wrong!

A/N: And another new story! YEIY!!!! Thanks a lot for helping out killing plotbunnies... I swear they are way too hard to kill That_One-Asshole! I am doing Izuku's POV as one can guess by now and my lovely muffin helper is doing Shinso! Now enjoy!

Izuku's POV:

Ah I hated my life by now. There were these times I really thought I was loved and that everything was fine. I mean I still remember my fathers smile at me when I was a little boy. You see my father is a hero and he is very busy but I still loved him the way he is.

Mom: IZUKU!

Me: WHAT?!

Mom: COME THE FUCK HERE!!!

Me: NO!

All the happy memories I had were gone ever my father left my mom. I knew the reason but I still hated it. I mean he basically fell in love with another person and has his very own family now. Nothing against that but I was still his son and over the time he just stopped carrying. When he left he started calling every day and checked on me. Then it started changing from every day to weekly and after that to monthly. I was still happy since I could hear my fathers voice but it was not that easy to get to hear his voice anymore.

Mom: GET OUT NOW!

Me: NO!

Mom: IZUKU FUCKING MIDORIYA!

Me: SCREW OFF! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

At this point I was hiding in my room from my mother thinking about the times I had someone to talk to. I barely ever talked after my father left us and my mother started drinking. It kinda all got south at some point. Honestly I was even scared of my mother because she would hit me and do horrible things that could only described as torture. My body was the proof for that. All the scars I was wearing because of her and everything just because of her. The only person knowing about this was my good friend Kacchan. He knew the situation at home and he offered me help but I didn't want to get him into trouble.

We barely ever talk since I switched school and kinda lost contact about 5 years now but I still hold him as a dear friend of mine in my memories.

Mom: IZUKU!

NO!

I don't want to!

Why did dad have to leave us?!

WHY?!

It's all his fault!

It's all your fault!

What did I ever do wrong?!

Why are you even letting out your frustration at me?!

Banging could be heard from the locked door I was leaning against and I knew it was my mother who was on the other side. For short while I thought about calling my dad but he stopped calling a year ago and before that he started only to call me at my birthday. By now I knew that he wasn't interested in my anymore. Why else would he stop calling or picking up the phone.

Huh...

It went silent...

Should I try call him one more time?

He won't pick up for sure tho!

My mind told me, I shouldn't do it but I couldn't help it and trust my father and hope for it. You know I still kinda had hope for him to pick up. It was just a small pipe dream which soon shattered the moment I dialed his number and no one went to the phone.

Me: Hah.... hahahaha I knew it.

A tear fell down my cheek and I didn't realize that I was tearing up while laughing nostalgically at the fact that I still thought that my father would pick up the phone. There was no way he would do that and I knew it. Yet here I was foolish still trying it.

I knew it...

Still why does it hurt soo much....

I knew that no one will help me!

No one ever does anything about this!

Our neighbors know about it, the police know and no one does anything!

It was silent just for a moment before a big sound made me shriek away and jumped out of my skin. Something shattered and something else was stuck in my damn door. I could see it bending. The wood was not even anymore and I could just say out of luck that I went to my bed side to get my phone. If not who knows what I could have felt by sitting there against it...

Me: THE HECK!

Mother: GET OUT!

Me:....

Me: NO!

In a short instance I decided to use my quirk and take the anger away from my mother. It was kinda a weird quirk. I could take away peoples anger, sadness, happiness, pain and any other emotion but in return I would start feeling cold. It was however not only the fact that I could take emotions, I could also give emotions to someone as well. My mom was addicted to this. She used to tell me that I was her happiness and it was in a quite literal sense since I did give her happiness as in the emotion thanks to my quirk.

Other than that... there was no bond between me and my mother. If anything we were complete strangers as well.

She stopped...

What in the world did she hit the door with?!

What is this?

I went close to the door to see something pointy sticking at the inner side, my side of the door.

Is that a blade?!

Did she just use a knife to attack the goddamn door?!

Does she want to kill me?!

THE HECK?!

I AM NOT SAFE HERE!

I NEVER WERE!

I NEED TO GET OUT OR DO SOMETHING?!