Silent Rage!

Izuku's POV:

I couldn't believe what just happened or what I did. It didn't feel as if I just did that but my hands were bloody and shaking as I was chained to the table in the same room as an inspector. He asked me questions like name and age and everything but I stayed silent the whole time.

Did I really kill her?!

Why do I not feel sad?

Why do I feel relieved instead?

Is this wrong?!

I just killed someone!

My mind told me that it was wrong but why did it feel as if this was really my only other option? It not only falt like that but there was this small voice telling me, this was the right choice. I don't know, I was soo confused and couldn't believed what just happened at all. No matter how much anyone asked me anything, I just don't know what really happened. It just kinda happened in a matter of affect.

???: This way Zashi.

Zashi: Thanks Tsuki. I owe you one for this.

I could hear some voices outside the room but I didn't really cared a lot about them until the door opened and I saw my father entering. He was alone but it was enough. Then this one cat officer which was with me until now got out and I was all alone with my father. It felt as if there was another stranger in front of me and not my father.

Should I say something?

No!

He was the first one to stop talking to me!

He decided to throw me away after all!

Why should I even consider talking to him.

Mic came over to the table and sat across from me. I could tell that he was quite shocked to see me cuffed but what did you expect. I was getting abused and tortured day by day. At some point I just couldn't take it anymore, my body moved on it's own before I could even react. Anyone who sees me could immediately see the bruises, the scars and everything my skin had to offer especially with the sleeveless shirt, I had on.

Mic: Izuku.... Why did you do this?

Me: ....

Mic: I mean you could have said something.

Said something?

Is he for real?

The times he called were precious to me!

I never wanted to tell him what was happening!

I didn't wanted to waste time!

AND THEN!

THEN!

THAT ONE TIME I CALLED!

THAT ONE TIME I NEEDED YOU!

YOU WERE NOT THERE!

Now you want me to talk!

Screw off!

I just looked at my father with pure rage as well as disappointment and a mix of murderous intent could be seen in my eyes as well as my passive aggressive body language. There was no way for me to consider this man my father after all.

Mic: Izuku, please tell me what happened.

Me: ...

Was there really to tell him what happened? In the end nothing would change after all. I killed someone. I KILLED A LIFE! Nothing could change that fact. Still I could see the tears in his eyes while he was looking at my scars. Something in him changed or it may have clicked when he saw me in here chained to this desk half covered in blood as well as scars that had horrible even horrendous and terrifying stories behind them.

Mic: What happened?

Me: ...

Mic: I thought for all these years... I thought that you were safe and sound....

Me: ...

Mic: I thought that you could handle it...

Me: ...

Mic: I am sorry....

Me: ...

Mic: I am so sorry...

A grown up man, no a hero and a stranger just broke in front of me crying and sobbing like a child. I knew he was sincere but I couldn't find it in my heart to forgive him just yet. Maybe there would be a time but not now for sure. I was still angry and disappointed that he wasn't there when I almost lost my life.

Mic: Give me a second... I need to talk to the detective.

With that Mic went towards the room after giving me one last glance. Next thing I know I was moved towards a car and then driven off home towards my fathers house. Oh how I already hated being together with him. Every bit of my body, every cell as well and every hair strand was screaming at me to not go home with this man because something was there that would definitely trigger, irritate or piss me off even more.

Oh how I didn't cared about the world and everything anymore.

I killed a person... if I had to do it again to survive then be it...

I would for sure not hold back to use my quirk against anyone but I would also not talk to people this easily anymore. No one ever listened to my voice and my words anyways. I found comfort in writing and that was my only escape from life and everything.