Please I can change!

Izuku's POV:

Me: No... I know yours is not. Remember I am a reader as well not only a writer for my own story.

When I said that Hitoshi seemed to look away and I knew he forgot about that completely. Still I really didn't wanted to throw that book towards the wall like that. I just couldn't help it. I was really shocked about hearing what I just heard coming out from Mic. Until now I thought it was him abandoning us. I don't remember much about when I was small besides spending nearly all my time with my old friend Kacchan. Other than that blank. So he really made a point about what he said plus we could hear some rustling of papers which meant he really was telling the truth too.

Then there was that other fact that I was only standing there because my stomach started growling and I wanted to grab some kind of fruit to snack on. However who would have thought that something like this would have happened?

I can't believe it!

HOW?!

How could I not know about it!

Is this the reason my mom was soo abusive?

It all makes sense now...

I also knew Mic had a sister thanks to a bit or research but that is it....

Who would have thought that he wants a perfect family to live a life in her place?

Sounds a bit wrong but also not...

ARG!

I don't know what to think about it!

I wanted to run away as well.

Hitoshi: Izuku... you were gonna run away again, weren't you?

Me: No.....

Now how should I tell this fella that he was spot on especially with that book of evidence I just threw against the wall. I considered myself luck to have chucked it away. There was only one book I had and that was also just because I found this book and decided to scribble on the back of it.

I just felt kinda guilty now.

Me: Let's go to sleep... it's late and I need time to think. You probably too just by how you look as well.

Hitoshi: Fuck you, I always look like this... but can I ask you for a favor for once?

Me: Are you seriously cursing at me now?!

I decided to use my quirk and implant some really happy emotions as well as easiness into him. He looked soo much sleepier the moment I did that. I mean it was as if a wave of relieve washed over him and I could see him yawn the next second as well.

Me: Depends....

Hitoshi(yawning): I won't say anything if you do run... but have a talk with them both. I know I have no space to talk but... I can't stand to see you keep getting hurt... Night Zuku.

Me: No. I was not about to do that. Now go sleep. Night Toshi.

I soo was about to run away.....

Can't believe that he just guessed that...

I mean we were chatting over years but still...

Damn!

Alright!

I should also go sleep now.

I watched Hitoshi walk out the room and his cat going along with him. I was kinda glad that he was yawning this much because that meant he was definitely gonna sleep really really tightly. However while I was getting ready to sleep, I heard my phone go off. Without any hesitations, I got to my phone and looked at the screen before dropping it.

No way...

Why would he text me!!!

That doesn't make any sense!!!

WHY?!

In a private chat:

Mic: I am sorry.

Mic: I know I have no right to talk to you again but I still want to clarify things up.

Mic: I know you and Hitoshi were listening in on us.

Mic: I did everything I could not to hurt you and I thought it would be better if you would detest me instead of your mother which you would stay for your life.

Mic: I also thought that I was doing the right thing with Eri... I didn't know how much I was getting deceived.

Mic: I know this is no excuse for how much I failed you.

Mic: I know you are reading this and it is enough for me to know that.

Mic: I hope you can give me one week.

Mic: 7 days is enough for me to change.

Mic: 7 days is really everything I need. Soo please if you can find it in you.

Mic: Please give me a chance.

Mic: I don't expect you to text back but know if you still want to be in an orphanage or with another hero, I will do everything in my possibilities to give you the best home you can get.

Mic: Now sleep my son.

Mic: See you in the morning again.