There is this thing... it's different now...

Hitoshi's POV

I woke up the next morning falling off my bed, Cottonball made a sound of protest as I pulled the covers out from under him to cover myself and slept somemore on the ground.

Cottonball: Meww

Me: Shut up, you know I love to sleep.

I felt a tiny weight on my back and then a bite on my ear. I jumped up as Cottonball ran under my bed.

Me: You little asshole! Get over here, so I can skin you!

Cottonball: Mew!

Me: That was rude!

A knock stopped us, I got up and placed my cover back on the bed, I went over to the door, I opened it and nearly fell back as I saw Aizawa laughing.

Me: Are you ok?

Aizawa: I just heard you and your cat, are you both ok?

Me: Yeah, the little turd bit my ear.

Aizawa; ok I'm not going to question you two. Can you get Izuku? Mic is making breakfast.

I nodded and pulled on a sweater, I felt cold today. I brushed my teeth and then grabbed cottonball clawmachine style and raced out my room down the hallway to Izuku's room. I knocked softly and opened the door. I didn't see anybody on the bed till I looked in the corner and saw Izuku curled up, his phone charger in the outlet, his phone which was in his hands was charging. He had tears running down his cheeks as well.

I placed Cottonball down and he ran over to him and purred as he picked him up and plopped him in his lap. I followed after and sat next to him, Izuku leaned on my chest and sniffed, I noticed the eyebags and hisred-rimmed eyes. His cheeks were red as well.

Me: What happened Izuku? Are you ok?

Izuku: Ask your father what he did.

Me: Aizawa?

I hit my chest and glared up at me.

Izuku: The other one... I mean my, our father.

Me: No I want you to tell me. So, what happened?

Izuku: He texted me.... And asked for a week time.

Me: Oh, well what do you want to do?

He seemed to be thinking, I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and rubbed his arm. Cottonball rubbed against his chest a he purred.

Izuku: I'll give him one chance.

Me: Are you sure you want to do that?

He nodded and gulped, I saw the determination in his eyes and he looked up at me with a shaky smile, the tears in his eyes springing up once more. I got up and held out my hand.

Me: If you're going to try to warm up to him, you need to at least look awake, I bet you were up all night.

Izuku took my hand and I pulled him up. He looked away and walked toward his bathroom. I laughed as he was taken aback when he looked in the mirror.

Izuku: SHEESH! I look more than dead... did you pull me right out of a coffin six feet under the earth?

Me: Welcome to the club, AIzawa's the president, I'm the secretary

He laughed and went to take a shower, I left cottonball in the room and went outside to wait for him. When I was allowed to back in, Izuku was playing with cottonball, I took my cat and wrapped my arm around his neck.

Me: Come on Izuku, it's time for breakfast, you want to spend all day up here?

Izuku: Doesn't sound like a bad idea with all this fluff! hahahahahaha

I rolled my eyes and led him out his room, he continued laughing till we got downstairs. There we saw Eri sitting on a chair sulking as she ate by herself, Mic was doing the dishes, and Aizawa was putting some coffee on the table. I pushed IZuku in a chair and sat next to him.

Me: Morning. I brought the cat.

Aizawa: Oh hi cottonball.

Me: No, Izuku. He's so indecisive.

Izuku: What? Who's indecisive?!

Me: Don't make me talk, Anyways, what's for breakfast?

Mic: Doing a nice vegetable soup we also got some ham and eggs and fresh bread and some jams on the table.

I looked to Izuku who was staring at Mic. I bumped into him and he nodded, taking what he needed, and started eating. He thanked Mic and Aizawa with a nod of the head.

I guess he's not ready to talk to them.

Aizawa and Mic sat down, and we ate in silence, it wasn't that uncomfortable. But Aizawa must have not been able to eat since it was so quiet.

Aizawa: How did you two boys sleep?

Izuku: Yeah Toshi, how was the sleep I gave you?

I kicked him under the table and he smiled. Then it hit me.

Me: That was you?!

Izuku: Kinda. You just figured it out?

Me: You never told me your quirk so I never thought about it... You made me sleep early!

Izuku: Oh I can manipulate as in give and take emotions and yesterday I just took all anxiety and gave you happiness and relief which made you sleepy.... Don't think I don't know how much you needed that!

I grumbled and placed a piece of broccoli on his plate.

Me: You should eat your veggies Zuku, You're short as is.

Izuku: I am! I just don't like carrots... you are also not eating them so stop being a hypocrite.

I held up my soup and drank it.

Me: With pleasure.

Our bickering was interrupted by chuckling from across the table.