This isn't getting anywhere!

Hitoshi POV

Mic left the house and Eri bawled, not sob, bawled when he left. Aizawa told her that Mic would be back and that she shouldn't cry. I was happy that Aizawa didn't immediately pick her up, he sat her down and spoke to her softly. She stopped crying before asking Aizawa something.

Eri: Who's Inko?

Aizawa: Someone from Mic's past

Eri: So she died... what does that have to do with Mic?

I had finished eating by now and had done the dishes. I sat next to them but gave Eri enough space so she didn't notice me immediately.

Aizawa: Well... Mic had a kid with her and he has to get him.

Eri: Why?

Aizawa: I'll tell you when you're older.

Ahhh,

Timeless excuse

Good going Aizawa.

He seemed to have caught my grin and gave me a glare.

Eri: What about Hitoshi? Is he your kid too?

The look of uncertainty was almost comical, Eri looked at me and tilted her head before screaming.

I was starting to somewhat tolerate you,

You just ruined any chance of us getting along.

I moved away and sat on an armchair. Cottonball curled up on my lap and dozed off.

Eri: Can I have your cat? She looks soft.

I watched Aizawa and he nodded.

Aizawa: Sorry Eri but Cottonball is Hitoshi's, he came with Hitoshi when we adopted him too.

Eri: But I want him.

Too bad,

He's mine, you little rat.

All of a sudden, I felt the urge to throw up. I excused myself and ran to the bathroom, Cottonball ran after me, I could hear Aizawa's footsteps too. When I got to the toilet I bent down as I felt the contents of my stomach come up. The acidity burned my throat as I coughed and heaved. I felt Aizawa rub my back and tried to keep cottonball away from the mess.

Aizawa: It's alright, take your time.

When I was finished and the toilet was flushed, Aizawa handed me a cup of water, I swished it around in my mouth before spitting it out. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and then went back to the living room to use my phone.

Me: Hey Aizawa, Does Mic's son look like him? Or this Inko character?

Aizawa: From what I've seen, he looks like Inko, but Mic won't talk about him much to me, which is weird because Mic tells me everything.

Me: Oh, that is weird huh?

We heard a car pull up in the driveway. We all stayed seated as the front door opened, Mic entered, followed by a green haired boy. Eri ran to Mic, who picked her up and swung her around, I saw Izuku's face scrunch up. I ignored the blood and watch Mic coddle Eri.

Aizawa: Aren't you gonna at least introduce us Hizashi?

The boy looked at Aizawa and I saw his eyes widen a fraction. So he knows Aizawa? Cool kid.

Mic: Oh yeah, Izuku, this is Shota Aizawa, Shinsou Hitoshi and my little Eri. Guys, this is Izuku, my son.

He emphasised it by rubbing noses with Eri. Izuku blinked and then looked at me and Aizawa again.

Aizawa: So can you tell us why he's covered in blood?

Mic went to answer but a loud noise came from the tv, Eri was watching and she started crying again, she hugged Mic and cried harder.

Mic: Later, for now, I need to calm Eri down, Shota, Hitoshi, one of you show him the bathroom and the extra room.

Oh...

I watched Izuku who was staring at Mic with a neutral face, but I can see the pure rage behind his eyes and I was sure Aizawa could too, the blood splattered on his face made him look even scarier.

Aizawa: Alright, Izuku, can you follow us, we'll show you your room, it has a bathroom as well.

Izuku didn't answer but left MIc's side, Mic didn't seem to notice too distracted with Eri. Aizawa gave a stiff smile and we showed him to his room. When we got there, he bowed and rushed inside. It was a little weird but some people just aren't social.

Aizawa: Are we sure he's Hizashi's kid? He's quiet.

Me: Trauma?

Aizawa: Most likely, I just Hope Zashi listens to me when I talk to him later. You have a point about us coddle Eri... And with Izuku here, he needs his father.

I nodded and we walked away, we could just hope that Mic changes, Eri can't keep acting like this. She has to grow up at some point.