Do I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?!

Izuku POV

I spent... I really don't know how much time I spent outside but when it was time to get back, I stood up and looked at Aizawa who was still with me but waiting for me to actually be the one to leave. Don't get me wrong. If I could I would have stayed in the park a lot longer but it was getting dark and cold so I just stood up and went to Aizawa.

Me: Let's go back.

Aizawa: Are you sure?

Me: yeah...

Aizawa: Are you okay now?

Me: No.

Aizawa: Do you feel at least a bit better?

Me: No... I still hate my father.

Aizawa: *sigh* I will talk to him. This can't go on.

Me: Sure go on and try but you will only meet deaf ears. It's not as if he's gonna listen to you. He never did with my mom anyways.

Aizawa: Can you tell me what happened?

Me: Sure, I don't mind. I mean I am honestly surprised he didn't tell you about this.

Aizawa: Alright but you can stop whenever you want.

Me: So when I was around 4, I remember this huge screaming coming from the living room. It was the last time he was there. I mean he wanted a daughter and a son and my mom couldn't give him that. She tried and I do know about this cause my mom had two miscarriages and she would always mourn when she was drunk.

Aizawa: ...

We both were on our way back home from being outside and I really decided to tell him the same story I was writing on that one page. It was my story and I only got people to help me or more like encourage me to live. No one ever really cared to listen in real life anyways.

Me: So when she got her second miscarriage, he left us. I remember him calling every week till I was something around 6 years then it started to be only every month to every year and then suddenly stopped a year and something ago.

Aizawa was listening to what I was saying while matching my speed. I could tell that he was trying to wrap his head around things but as much as I started to talk, as much I could tell that he started to hate what I was saying.

Aizawa: So your mother got into drinking and did all that to you?

Me: Yup. Every scar is from her.

Aizawa: Did you report her?

Me: I did, I called the police, begged the neighbors and heroes as well as my teachers but no one cared to do anything. I am surprised they called the cops when I stabbed her. Tho... it definitely was like hours after her scream.

Aizawa: ... are you feeling better now?

Me: Why would I?

Aizawa: They say sharing your stories help.

Me: Screw that! I am telling my stories to soo many people and no one ever helped out.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: Anyways can you do me a favor?

We finally got in front of the house and I heard the door opening to welcome us back home when I was standing there looking at Aizawa and definitely about to drop a bomb on him.

Me: Put me in an orphanage.

Mic: ....

I saw the hero's jaw drop and then I heard a gasp coming from the door and that was when I saw Mic there listening to us. I mean I did get that the door opened and all but honestly I soo didn't care about this.

Mic: Izu...

Me: You are the last person on earth, I want to see.

Mic: Let's talk about this.

Aizawa: Zashi stop.

Mic: What do you mean stop?!

Hitoshi(from his window): Maybe because you're a bad dad?

Mic: Not the time for that now!

Me: He is soo wrong.

Mic: SEE!

Me: You are the worst one on the whole fucking planet. Now if you excuse myself, it starting to get cold.

With that I went towards Mic and squeezed beside him to get inside and then ignored everyone else to get to my room slamming it shut. Everyone could hear that door slamming but I didn't care. I didn't want to be here any longer and if that meant to actually run away then so be it. I thought maybe when he got me that things would be different but no. First day, first moment when we got here.... It was all I needed to know that I was not welcomed here at all.

And he still thinks he can create a perfect family!

No one is perfect!

Why is he sooo obsessed with it?!

Can be a bit less on PTSD or whatever crack he is taken and look at reality as it is!

Me: *sigh* first things first... ama leave tomorrow no matter what!