Like mother like son?!

Hitoshi POV

I turn off my phone and sighed, I really did want to tell Izuku I knew who he was but he had told me he didn't like his dad so I never said anything because I was scared he might've thought something bad.

Anyways! Eri, the little brat, went to Izuku's room huh? Wanted another person to be on her team, too bad Izuku saw the way Mic treated her. Plus Izuku hates kids. I opened my bedroom door as Aizawa was passing it.

Me: Aizawa, I need to tell you something.

Aizawa immediately stopped and looked at me.

Me: Izuku just texted me and said Eri is by his door.

Aizawa: You have Izuku's number?

Me: We used to talk, now please go get Eri, she's not the type of person Izuku likes.

Aizawa nodded and went off to the guest room.

I picked up cottonball and flopped on my bed, I looked at the ceiling and groaned. A lick on my cheek made me watch cottonball who just let out a little chirp.

Me: My friendship's on the line cottonball, If Izuku stops being my friend, I'll lose my only friend...

Cottonball: Mew

Me: You want to meet Izuku?

Cottonball: Mew

Me: He's taking a bath, give him some time to get used to the house first, if he wants to speak to me, he will.

Cottonball curled up next to my head and purred softly. I smiled a little and closed my eyes, dozing off a little.

*Knock*

Aizawa: Hitoshi! I don't know if you're asleep but if you're not, it's movie night!

I jumped up and rubbed my eyes. Cottonball jumped as well and ran under my desk.

Me: I'm awake, I'll be down in a minute!

Aizawa: Alright, I'll see you downstairs.

I nodded to noone and got off my bed, Cottonball clung to my sweats and I started on my way to the living room.

It's comical how much I've been in the living room today

Normally I don't leave my room but today was different.

I walked down the hallway and saw Izuku looking out of his room, he wasn't moving just staring at me.

Me: What? Don't want Eri near you again?

He shook his head before going back inside and closing the door. I shook my head and continued on my way.

Me: Hey Mic, is Izuku not going to join?

Aizawa: Zashi... I told you to go get him.

Mic: I was going to, but then Eri started crying.

Me: You can't just run to her whenever she opens her mouth.

Aizawa: What the kid says, Zashi, he has a point.

Mic gasped offendedly and covers Eri's ears as if she's paying any attention to us.

Mic: Shota! You know Eri needs love.

Aizawa: And we're giving too much, imagine when she goes to school. They won't be able to learn if she cries for every little thing.

Mic looked at Eri who munched on popcorn, I wanted to knock it from her hands, watch the horror on her face, maybe laugh a little.

Me: Well, if Izuku isn't coming down, I'm not staying here.

Mic: But Hitoshi, you never miss movie night.

Me: What's the point if she's going to cry in the first 5 minutes because of a loud sound? I haven't been to the last 5 movie nights, but you didn't notice did you? Too busy coddling a child that's not your own. Probably never called Izuku, maybe that's why he doesn't like you.

Aizawa: Hitoshi... That's rude.

Me: What? It's probably true. Why else would Izuku glare at him every chance he got?

Mic: Maybe he's just like his mother?

Me: And maybe you're just an asshole.

Aizawa: Hitoshi!

Eri chose that time to start sobbing again. I watched her in her face and gave her a deadpanned look.

Me: You're not fooling anyone.

I straightened myself and looked at Aizawa.

Me: I'm going back to my room, you and Mic need to have a talk.

I went back up the stairs and into my room, I nearly locked out cottonball but he ran in and jumped on my bed.

Me: Sorry Cotton.

*Ding*

I checked my phone and saw a message from Izuku.

In chat:

Izuku: I heard everything... You are wrong. I don't like. I hate him.

Hitoshi: Figures

Izuku: Also no way they would have gone with anything else than a disney movie.

Hitoshi: You'll be surprised with all the shit she's pulled.