Over dramatic, much?! I don't think so!

Hitoshi POV

I watch Aizawa chase after Izuku, I knew I can't get through to him, Aizawa was going to send me but I shook my head and sent him instead. Mic walked up to me, holding Eri, who was once again, crying.

Mic: That was overly dramatic huh Hitoshi? Come on, let's makesome pancakes for Eri, she's so scared.

I didn't move as he walked back into the house. Eri made him put her down and she ran over to me.

Eri: You can pick me up, Mic says picking me up makes him feel better!

I can hear Mic cooing at her adorableness, and I would have thought the same thing, if not for the fact that Izuku and I hated her.

Mic: Why don't you pick her up Hitoshi? Actually, why don't you ever spend time with her?

I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

Me: Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe I don't like her? I don't mind you adopting another kid but all children need attention, no matter their age.

Eri was gripping my pant leg now, I pushed her away and went to go back upstairs, Cottonball was sitting at the top of the stairs. All of a sudden, Eri started crying again.

Me: Oh my god, do you ever shut up?!

Her mouth snapped close and Mic pulled her into his arms, I rolled my eyes and went to go up the stairs.

Mic: You're such a bad big brother.

I turned back and glared at the two.

Me: At least I'm a better father to Cottonball than you ever were to Izuku!

Mic: You don't know anything!

Me: Oh? So you didn't leave him with an abusive woman? You didn't pick up his call and caused him to go feral and kill his mom?! So you haven't been ignoring me and Izuku since you adopted Eri?! Aizawa didn't even want to adopt her! He was just trying to make you happy!

Mic's face paled as Eri looked up at him, her red eyes widening in shock as she held his shirt tightly in her hands.

Eri: Is that true? Was I not wanted?

Me: No duh, you think it's ok for them to adopt you a few months after they adopted me? I wasn't even settled in properly before you were brought here. Aizawa begged Hizashi to rethink adopting you, he suggested sending you to a house were you can be comfortable and learn to be a a kid... But Mic wanted a perfect family. He's so u=obsessed with it that he abandoned hiis first son...

Mic: That's not true. I never wanted to abandon Izuku, Inko ruined it all and forced me to leave.

Me: So her not being able to have anymore kids was the problem huh?

I saw his face pale, sweat started forming and I smirked. Eri was crying now, not a loud obnoxious sob, but a soft real one, it made me feel sorry for her but I couldn't find it in myself to care.

Me: You should be careful where you leave your diary

Mic's hold on Eri tightened and his form shook.

Mic: Go to your room.

Me: What?

Mic: Go to your room, you're grounded...

Me: Sure, I didn't want to be down here anyways. Now I see why Izuku hates you.

Mic: Leave Cottonball as well.

Me: Nope, you can't do that, remember what Aizawa said.

It's true, he can't take away cottonball, he was my emotional support fluffball.

Eri: Can I hold him then? I don't want to feel lonely while Mic makes my pancakes.

Mic looked at me pleadingly, I scowled and picked up Cottonball. Eri looked hopeful until I continued my trek up the stairs.

Me: Thre's a TV. Knock yourself out. Maybe there's a show for Mic to watch about being a good dad.

Mic: I am not a bad dad!

Me: You're right.

I heard an exhale of pure relief.

Me: You're a terrible father! And I hope Izuku knows that you don't deserve him or his mom! Aizawa has done more for him in the last few hours, than you have for his entire life! A total stranger, treating your own son better than you do! You should be ashamed of yourself!

I turn around and run up the stairs, went in my room and locked the door. Cottonball curled up on my chest and nudged my chin mith his furry head. I felt the tears spring up as I remembered the words I told Mic, some of them were for my mother, I've always held a certain hate for her that Mic was unintentionally reminding me of. I wiped my eyes and took out my phone, I went to the chat between Izuku and I.

In chat:

Hitoshi: I'm so sorry Izuku.

Hitoshi POV

I put down my phone and went to take a cold shower. Hoping it will take my mind off of the way this day has been so far.