His body shivered as everything spilled inside of her. Sanzu embraced her with another kiss and grinned.

"I love you so much baby." He whispers, his lips trailing to her neck. Y/N caught a glance at Naoto who's not far from them on the couch. Naoto held her gaze for a few seconds before looking at the TV.

She felt terrible for him.

"Sanzu."

"Hm?" His tongue swirled around the hickey he gave her and locked eyes. "Does my baby want to go again?"

"N-no. Can you...get me some water please?" She asks. "And I'm hungry."

He chuckles, giving her a peck on the lips. "Of course, anything for my queen." Sanzu's smile dropped upon looking at Naoto.

"Shrimp dick, get my girl some water and something eat. And make it quick too." He demands. Naoto was about to get up until Y/N spoke.

"I want you to do it." She says to Sanzu. Sanzu pulled out, gaining a slight reaction from her.

"I don't know how to cook babe. I don't want to give you food poisoning or something." He explains, wiping her cheek.

"Can you get me some water then?"

Sanzu arched a brow. "Why don't you want Tachibana to do it? You want to fuck him when I'm gone or something?"

Y/N pushed his hair behind his ear, chuckling slightly. "Never. I'll never do that to my boyfriend. I just want my boyfriend to get me some water. If he gets it then...wouldn't that mean he's doing more for me than you are?" She asks. Sanzu got quiet for a moment.

He glanced at Naoto who's still looking at the TV. "Okay, I'll get my baby some water." Y/N grinned in excitement and kisses him.

"Thanks baby."

Sanzu felt his heart grow and he was sure it was going to explode in his chest. Hearing all of that from her made him happy. Y/N got off of him and Sanzu fixed himself before getting up.

He sent Naoto a look and pointed at him. "I'll break your face in if you get close to my woman." Then he points at Y/N. "And Y/N...if you're playing me..." Sanzu grabbed her face, pulling it close to his. His lips grazed the lobe of her ear which made her shudder.

"...I'll fucking murder you." Sanzu placed a peck on her cheek before leaving the room. Y/N exhaled sharply at his words.

She glanced at Naoto who's now looking at her. It wasn't a full second between them before Y/N reached over and kissed Naoto.

"Y/N what are you-

"I'm sorry but I don't want to feel like he owns me. I can't lose to him Tachibana." She quickly whispers. Y/N moved back to her spot and calmed her shaking hands.

"You're going to get me killed." He quietly responds.

"I won't let that happen."

"So everything he hurts me you're just going to fuck him as a distraction?" She shot him a look and he shook his head. "Don't fall for him, Y/N." He states even quieter than before.

"Are you jealous?" She asks in bafflement.

He exhales, returning his gaze back to her. "Yes Y/N, I'm jealous. Seeing Sanzu fuck your right next to me made me jealous. You're the only girl that brought some kind of fun into my life and here Haruchiyo is taking it away from me." He quietly argues.

She scoffs. "I'm not a fucking tool Naoto."

"Neither am I Y/N. Yet here you are kissing me so you can feel just a bit of power. Not only that, I allowed you to use me for sex everytime you thought of him. God help me if you were thinking of him when you were fucking me."

"I wasn't."

"Really? Prove it."

"I wasn't." She repeats nearly below a whisper. Naoto shook his head.

"You even admitted to it Y/N."

"I just said that I didn't want him controlling me."

"So you used me for that get away. It's the same difference Y/N, use your head."

"Well I'm not like you." She whisper shouts.

"Just be quiet. This isn't something we should argue over. We were both using each other in our own ways so I don't know why you're getting pressed about it."

Y/N shook her head and crossed her arms. She and Naoto stared at the tv in the tension they made.

"Here you go." Sanzu came back with a cup of water and a plate with two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. No wonder he took so long.

Y/N smile, taking the plate and cup from his hand. "Thank you."

"Anything for my baby. And I made you food too. I don't want shrimp dick possibly poisoning you." He glares. Naoto ignored it.

Y/N set the cup down after a few sips and picked up the poorly made PB&J sandwich.

"Thank you. I'm sure it's better than anything I've ever eaten." Sanzu glanced at Naoto and noticed how angry the man seems. His gaze then went to Y/N who's slowly eating her food.

"Shrimp dick." Sanzu calls. Naoto glanced at the man, well, glared. "When are we getting out of here? Y/N is going to be pregnant soon and we need to get stuff before it happens." He explains.

Hearing that made Y/N freeze. Now that she's thought about it Sanzu never pulled out. She gazed up at him, her brows knotting together. She swallowed, wondering, "is he really trying to get me pregnant?"

"How am I supposed to get anything if you're keeping me here?"

"Hmm, go get it then. Y/N and I will stay here until you get back. I don't want you doing anything funny either, I'll time you." Sanzu took a seat next to Y/N and threw his arm over her shoulder.

"I want you to get the following in thirty minutes. If I feel like you're taking too long I'm burning this house down and killing Y/N. If I can't have her then I'll make sure nobody else does."

His last statement made Y/N's stomach churn. She knows he's batshit crazy, so what else did she expect?

Sanzu listed the things he wanted Naoto to get and Naoto got up from his seat. Some of the things Sanzu told him to get nearly made him laugh. But he couldn't.

Naoto removed the chair from the door and left. Sanzu fixed the chair back to keep the front door closed and rejoined Y/N on the couch.

There was silence for a long time. Sanzu just stared at the TV as Y/N ate in silence. Sanzu got up and held his hand out to her. Y/N glanced down and set the plate aside, taking his hand.

Sanzu lead then to Naoto's room where he eased her over to the bed. Y/N didn't question his actions. Sanzu laid her down and hovered over her, pecking her on the lips.

"Sanzu, I'm all sticky. Can I take a shower?"

When Y/N saw the vacant and cold expression on his face she nearly gasped. That stare always gets chill down her spine.

"Let's just go sleep for a bit okay?"

"What do you mean?"

Sanzu grabbed her neck and Y/N hitched in a breath. She grabbed his wrist and lower arms to get him to move his hand away.

"Only for a bit." He repeats. Y/N continued to struggle under him until she finally got tired and her limbs heavy. Black dots clouded her vision and she soon stopped moving.

Sanzu exhaled, removing his hands. Sanzu plopped next to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He's tired. He hadn't slept at all these past few days and it's sending him insane.

Sanzu closed his eyes and finally got pulled into slumber.

This man is crazy ASF!!!

Run Y/N RUUUUUN!

Next chapter loading...