Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Start from the beginning

But this kick woke her up again, and made her realize that she was not hallucinating, but that she smelled Shen Jueshu's pheromone.

As mentioned in the article, Shen Jueshu's pheromone is tasteless snow, within the range of her pheromone, there will be a cold feeling.

She turned her head and looked at the owner of the legs she had seen before, but she suddenly froze there.

Beautiful, extremely beautiful, but Sui Yu's heart subconsciously tightened for a moment, while being extremely beautiful, it also gave people an extremely dangerous feeling, which lingered like a gangrene.

    But it's a pity that the eyes of such a beautiful and aggressive Danfeng are full of disgust towards her.

Is this Shen Jueshu? Sure enough, it is as beautiful as described in the text, no, it is even more beautiful, a beauty that cannot be expressed in words.

The slightly curly long chestnut hair hangs down, and she is about 1.7 meters tall. Looking down at herself like this can bring a strong sense of oppression to her.

Sui Yu frowned, throwing out all the amazing emotions in her mind, no matter how good-looking she is, it can't offset everything she has done to herself before!

Sui Yu bared her teeth in pain, while the woman sneered, looking at Sui Yu who was lying on the ground like a dead dog, her eyes burst out with deep hatred, she gritted her teeth and said word by word: "Sui Yu, you also have today! !"

    Suiyu laughed at herself, yes, even she herself didn't expect that she would have today, she asked herself that although she had been cowardly in her life, she had never done anything harmful to nature, why should she go through the current situation? all of these?

Suddenly, she heard the sound of iron chains being dragged on the ground, she looked up, and saw Shen Jueshu holding a dark iron chain approaching her that seemed to have been used for many years, and then She squatted down beside her, and

the water stains on the ground soaked the soles of her shoes, Sui Yu had an inappropriate thought for a moment.

dirty.

The water became extremely cloudy after being mixed with dust, which stained the soles of her shoes.

After regaining her senses, she was so pissed off by her own thoughts, how could she still think that this water would dirty her for a woman of her own? According to normal logic, shouldn't what I should be thinking is best to pour it on her? !

However, as she approached and squatted down, the smell of pheromones on her body became more and more clear. Her eyes fell on her neck unconsciously, and she felt a little doubtful in her heart. The article assumes that this world does not have barrier stickers ? Didn't Shen Jueshu post it?

    The coldness brought by Xue's pheromone, combined with Shen Jue's own light fragrance, turned out to be the best pheromone smell that Sui Yu came to this world.

Is this the pheromone of top omega?

click.

Her right hand is locked.

She turned her head to look at her hand that was locked by the iron chain. On her white wrist that was almost transparent, the dull iron chain ring was particularly conspicuous.

Her gaze moved up and landed on that indifferent and gloomy face, she pursed her lips without any resistance.

She couldn't resist either, she was struggling to move now.

There was another click, and her other hand was also bound.

Sui Yu closed her eyes, at this moment she no longer had any desire to resist, forget it, let it be like this, it doesn't matter whether it is life or death.