Chapter 71: End of Text

Začít od začátku

Smelly Bao responded with a vague understanding, put his head on Suiyu's shoulder, and stopped staring at them.

The two were walking on the street, and none of the zombies wandering around came to attack them, as if they ignored them as if they were the same.

It was dusk when the two of them arrived, Sui Yu thought it was so late, even if they arrived at the base area, those people would not let them in easily, so he found a clean-looking private house and went in, intending to Stay here overnight and go tomorrow morning.

"Choubao rest early, or be careful that you won't grow taller in the future." Suiyu looked at Choubao who was still energetic and opened his eyes. Now this guy is more and more like Shen Jueshu, and it is his eyes that resemble him. , but she is not as calm as Shen Jueshu, lively and active, sometimes Suiyu can hardly suppress her.

"Mummy is lying, it's not too late now." Smelly Bao said shrewdly.

Suiyu: "..." This guy's IQ has followed that guy Shen Jueshu's, right?

When she thought of Shen Jueshu, and thought of Chou Bao's usual tossing around, she felt a little heartbroken. The older one's words were not considered to be angry with herself, and the younger one was disobedient. This mother and daughter were born to restrain themselves!

"It'll be late later, what does it matter if you go to bed early now?" Sui Yu said very seriously.

Chou Bao blinked, and decided to close his eyes and go to sleep after saying a word, so as not to keep mummy talking too much.

Watching her obediently closing her eyes to sleep, Suiyu smiled slightly, and looked at her softly.

Slowly, she felt that her body was getting hotter and hotter. She closed her eyes and felt the familiar heat. During these years, every time she was vulnerable, she had to rely on herself to survive. At the beginning, she She would also cry out because of this unbearable torture, but later when she thought that Shen Jueshu might also be experiencing such torture in a certain world, she gradually stopped crying and learned to endure silently.

Now no one cares about myself crying because of this, and the person who loves me doesn't know where it is at this time.

The whole night of orgasm torture almost drained all of Suiyu's energy, and when the sky was slightly bright, her orgasm finally faded away for a short time, allowing her to sleep peacefully,

When Chou Bao woke up, he saw that Mommy was still sleeping. He didn't wake her up after seeing that her face was not very good-looking. He carefully got up and went outside the room to wash up, and then ate the nutritious breakfast prepared for her by the system. Go to the window and look out.

Suddenly, she saw a figure in her eyes. Surprised, she was afraid that the person would run too far away and she would not be able to keep up, so she hurried downstairs to chase the direction the figure left.

She was holding a half-drunk bottle of milk tightly in her hand, and her short legs were trotting on the empty street in the early morning. The nearby zombies turned their heads when they heard the movement, but when they saw her, , and turned all back again, when she wasn't there.

Chou Bao didn't know how long she had been running, she still couldn't catch up with that figure on this street, she couldn't help feeling a little frustrated, her white and soft face was full of gloom, and she was horrified to find that she was lost while running !

After gaining this knowledge, she hugged the milk bottle even tighter as if she wanted to gain some strength. Tears filled her flickering big eyes, but she kept telling herself to calm down, Mommy would definitely find her.