"Sweet pea, what is wrong with your mouth?"

"Nothing."

"I guess Carl's company is having a bad influence on you. You should come back and live here."

"And ruin your sex rides. Sorry, zio, not happening. The reason why I sat here because I did not want to interrupt you guys banging each other."

"Enough. I'll cut off my ears if you continue to talk like that."

"Fine. I came here to tell you about Diego but you are busy. So, I think change of plans."

"No. Let's go to the study and we can talk there."

"I'm never going to that study ever again. Let's go to my room."

"Oh... Yeah. Sorry."

"Enough sorrys' for a day. Aunt can you make me coffee."

"Coming right up."

"And I hope you don't have a problem if I call you aunt."

"Call me whatever you want sweetie."

I smiled and gave her a tight hug assuring her that everything is fine.

"So..."

"So, Diego is dead. I killed him."

"I can tell that from the bruises. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks but it doesn't ends here."

"I know."

"Can you help me with something else?"

"Of course, princess."

"Marco Espina."

"What do you want to know about him?"

"Everything including his bathroom breaks."

"So, a background check."

"Yes."

"Okay, once I'm done I'll contact you. And you are seriously okay with this right?"

"With what, zio?"

"With this relationship."

"Of course, I am. I always wanted a zia and finally I'm having one. She's good for you, zio. Keep her."

He pulled me in a hug, slowly stroking my hair. There was a soft knock at my door and it was zia peeping through the door.

"Come in."

She came inside and placed our coffees on the bedside table. She dressed more appropriately.

"Your room is very-"

"Boring."

"No, usually girls don't go for a black and white contrast."

"But I love it."

"I can see that."

I took my coffee and told her to sit beside me. She was a little hesitant at first but then eventually she sat beside me.

"Stop being awkward around me. I'm the same girl you saw at Carl's house."

"I know but I still feel bad that we hid it from you."

"Forget about it."

"Okay."

Just then my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Are you done?"

"Actually I'm waiting for my boyfriend to swoop me up from my house."

And the doorbell rang. Uncle got up to open the door. Few minutes later my devil was standing in front of me. His eyes went on zia but he was not shocked. He entered the room looking straight at me.

"So, you want your boyfriend to swoop you up?"

I nod slightly and just like that he picked me up in his strong arms. I squealed with happiness. I pushed my nose at his neck to take his spicy cologne. Zio and zia were looking at us with a little smile on their face.

"Matt congratulations for your relationship and I think it's time we take our leave."

"Thank you and I can see that how desperate you are to take her away."

"I'm not taking her away from anyone. It's just that I need my girlfriend to have a good night's sleep."

I chuckled at him. We left after saying our goodbyes.

He put me on the passenger seat and he sat behind the wheel. He looked at me with a smile on his face and then planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"What was that for?"

"No reason."

"Romantic enough, Don."

"Only for my girl."

When we were already halfway the home he put his hands on my thighs. A shiver ran through my body. Slowly his hands moved between my thighs and to my sex. I was already moaning from his touch.

"Carl."

"Yes, baby."

"I want you."

"How much do you want me?"

"I want to feel you for days. I want you to fuck me."

"With what, mia cara?"

"With everything. With your fingers, with your tongue, with your dick. I want you deep inside me."

He chuckled, "you have a filthy little mouth, mia cara."

"Yes, I do."

"So, touch yourself for me."

"What?"

"Make yourself come, mia cara and when you find your release, scream my name. It's still a twenty minutes ride before we reach home."

I pulled down my pants until the cool air hit my vagina. A sensation ran through my whole body. I slowly rubbed my clit with my fingers. I was already wet with all the dirty talking. The effect this man has on me is dangerous. I pushed one finger inside my opening then two and then three. Pounding slowly to seep in the warmth and shiver in my body. He pulled the car to look at me.

"Faster, mia cara. I want you to come on your hand."

I took up the pace. Harder and faster. Screaming his name.

"That's right. Good girl."

His praises rushed a jolt of current throughout my body. And after few minutes I cried and came violently.

"Sei una bella donna." You are a beautiful woman.

He took my hand and sucked my fingers clean. This felt like a ritual. My hair stuck on the forehead with all the sweat and I rested my head on the headrest. Suddenly, he pulled me on his lap.

"Are you tired?"

"Will I get something if I say no?"

"Maybe."

"Then no I'm not tired."

And then he pushed his cock inside me making my eyes roll. I laid my forehead on his shoulder while he fucked me with his pace. Everytime he entered me he went as deep as possible. Pain and pleasure running through my body.

"I'm going to come."

"Then come, baby"

After four five strikes I came but he still pounded in me until he found his own release. I pulled his body closer to mine.

"You make me crazy, mia cara."

I gave a lazy smile, wrecked after such amazing sex. He pressed a kiss on my hair. We sat there for a few minutes and then we went home.

Once we reached home, he cleaned us and then we cuddled each other to a deep sleep. Even if everything was burning outside, I'd still find my peace in his arms.