Chapter 16: Mysterious Disapperance

POV: Prime Admin Astra
Location: Admin HQ, Prime Admin Common Area

"Please, take a seat on the sofa, Void. Make yourself comfortable!" I said as happily as I could as I took pulled a seat away from the dining table and sat opposite him.

I glanced down at my hands which I had laid to rest on my lap as I twiddled my thumbs around one another. I then took a deep breath and sighed as I glanced back up at Xisuma, trying my best to appear more professional in front of him.

"So, as I said earlier I needed to speak with you regarding one of your server members." I began.

"Yes, I do recall you saying this to me earlier, what is it you wish to tell me?" He replied with clearly trying to hide his curiosity with false formalities.

"Well, my main reasoning for bringing you here is not only to relay you some information but to try and see what you know about this member in particular as well. For now we'll skip the questioning and I'll get straight what I need to tell you."

Xisuma just sat straight upright like a stiff board of wood and stared straight to where he assumed to where he assumed my eyes were under my hood.

"Alright, one more thing before I start, Void, there is no need to be nervous in my presence. I brought you up here to be away from prying eyes and ears so we can have some peace! Please feel free to lean back and make yourself as at home as you can here." I said hoping he wouldn't be as uncomfortable being here in my presence.

Xisuma leaned back slightly into the sofa slightly and let out a slight sigh which I only just managed to hear from beneath his helmet. He reached up with both his hands and placed them where I assmuned his ears were and he clicked in a button on either side of his helmet which released the top half of his helmet. He then took the top half of the helment off and placed it beside him on the sofa. His dark brown hair fell messily in waves across his forehead, he then looked back up at me after moving his hair out of his face slightly, revealing his vibrant hopeful-looking blue eyes.

"You comfortable now, Void?" I asked him once he appeared to have calmed down.

"Yes, I am." He replied.

"Alright, Now straight to the point, I brought you here to talk about one of your server members called Grian." I said fairly bluntly.

Xisuma's eye's widened in shock, now seemingly feeling uneasy again.

"To put it simply, I asked to meet with him the other day regarding his Admin status."

"H-his admin status?!" Xisuma cried out before quickly realising what he'd done as his face glowed a soft pink colour.

"Yes, Void. By the tone of your voice I assume he hasn't spoken to you about any of his past endeavours relating to his admin life?" I asked Xisuma.

"You're correct, I've tried a few times to get him to open up to me or another hermit he's comfortable talking with in the hopes he would feel a bit more relaxed on the server but after a few weeks of trying I gave up as I didn't want to pressure him into doing anything he was uncomfortable with. I had absoloutely no idea he was involved with admin work." Xisuma said.

"Well, he still does admin work to this day. I cannot name everything he has worked on but a more famous server of his was known as WynnCraft, which he created with his two friends Julma and Salted. The point of our meeting was to discuss some plans he had for future servers, he seemed very enthusiastic about the meeting but when the meeting time came around he never showed. I know he can be a bit late to meetings every now and then but when I checked his recent files and logs he appeared to have completely disappeared." I managed to say while becoming slightly nervous myself and fluttering my wings behind me every now and then.