"Thank you," I whispered shyly. He softly chuckled.

"I also have a very important girl I want you to meet when you come with me."

"Who?" I was curious.

"Her name is Luna, she's 5, my best friend's daughter. I told her I'd visit her when I get back. We'll see her when we visit Samai and Lorenzo."

Samai? That name sounded familiar.

"Samai," I tested the name trying to remember where I heard it from. "Is that the person you, Dario and Alessandro said I looked like?"

Adriano looked to be in thought before he answered.

"Oh yes, I do remember that. Yes it's her."

"Ale had asked if I had any Johnsons in my family. Being undercover at the time, I couldn't answer truthfully but my mother's maiden name is Johnson." I laughed lightly. I knew it was only a coincidence though. "Doesn't mean anything though."

"Yea... I'm sure it doesn't." He answered but still seemed to be thinking it over.

Two weeks later.

"Baby, this is why we should've packed days ago."

"You're right, but I don't know when I'll be back and I need my food." He answered.

I'm sitting here helping Adriano pack his things. Our flight was set to leave in 6 hours. Even though it was his private plane, I'd still like to be on time.

"Okay, so, what have we got? And where did these two extra suitcases come from?" He brought out the two empty suitcases from behind the couch.

We just packed two suitcases for him just now. One held all his clothes and shoes and the other one was filled with food.

"For food." He said simply.

"We just packed your food though." I tapped the suitcase that held the food.

"Not all of it." He walked over to the room and brought out three garbage bags filled with snacks and other items.

I stared at this man like he had grown five heads.

"Where did all this come from!?" I stared at him shocked.

"Megamart." He says.

He poured out everything out of the bags. One of the bags held bun and cheese alone. There other snacks such as cheese bread, big foot, tigaz, banana chips, among other things.

I decided not to question anything and help him pack. He wants his snacks, so I'll leave him to have his snacks.

"Adriano, is this all?" I asked once we filled up both suitcases with everything he bought.

"Yes, even though I forgot to get duplexes. But it's alright."

"Babe you do know that some of these things are sold in the US right?"

"Yea, but they're knock off versions."

We put our suitcases to the side and cleaned up the house before we sat and relaxed for the remainder of the time.

"I'm glad I did this."

"Did what?" I looked at him and smiled.

We were now lying down on the couch. I was on top of him resting my head on his chest as he rubbed my back.

"I'm glad I put my pride aside and found you. You came into my life when things were dark, but you changed that and even though things got a bit complicated, you still were the most important person in my life. I was just in denial."

"As you said, things got complicated, but we're here now. That's what matters. This is our new start." I gave him a quick kiss.

"More," He smiled.

I giggled and kissed him again. This time he held my face in place and deepened the kiss. I eased up a little so I could match him. He sucked and nibbled on my bottom lip. His free hand went to my bum as he palmed my ass.

My pussy was now soaking wet and I was very much in heat. Small moans escaped my lips and Adriano smirked through the kiss.

"Someone's in heat." He continued to smirk.

"Just shut up and come fuck me,"

Adriano eyes got dark and he started to smile.

"Say please."

"No." I sassed wanting to play tough.

"What was that?" He gave me an intense look.

"You heard what I said." I replied and his eyes began to sparkle as the side of his lip began curling upwards.

I yelped as I felt his ass come down roughly on my ass.

"Ow," I tried to grab his hand but he quickly pulled up my dress and slapped my ass one more time. This time harder than before. Even though it hurt, it erupted a feeling of pleasure as well.

"Care to repeat."

Should've I just cave or keep provoking him?

I chose the latter.

"I said I'm not saying please."

He grabbed my throat and pulled me into a rough kiss. He flipped us over so that he was on top.

"You wanna be a bad girl hmm?" He says as he kissed my neck and trailed down to my collarbone.

He ripped my dress and trailed kissed down my stomach to my inner thighs. He removed my panties which were soaked in my juices. He slapped my swollen clit and a gasp escaped my lips.

He licked up my slit and my back arched off the bed at the sudden contact. Adriano made eye contact with me and smirked before he started devouring me. His right hand reached up and started playing with right breast.

I was loving the feeling of his tongue flicking away at my clit. I eased up a bit so I could watch him. He inserted both index and middle finger inside my soaking wet pussy and started pumping.

I threw my head back basking in the pleasure and grabbed his hair. The sloshing sounds of my wetness and my moans filled the room. Adriano pinched my nipple and rolled it between his fingers.

He curled his fingers upwards to touch my g-spot and goosebumps flooded my body.

"Fuck, right there daddy." I moaned.

An overwhelming feeling started building up in my lower abdomen. Adriano's tongue continued it's assault with my clit. He looked so fucking amazing with his face buried between my legs. I could just cum at the sight.

"Faster baby." I moaned and he picked up his speed.

My climax was building quickly and my release was near. My abdomen began to tighten and my hands flew around to grab one of the throw pillows. As I was about to release Adriano stopped and removed himself from me. I instantly felt cold.

"Only good girls get to cum." Was all he said before he sucked my wetness off his fingers and walked to the bedroom.