Author's note

Hey guyss, its me, vanillakeki :3

So I wanna thank y'all for sticking with me throughout the entire book and I really had fun writing it - from the giyuu angst to the sanegiyuu fluff and smut then the ending, I had a tonne of fun putting y'all thru suffering and joy >:3 MUAHAHAHA.

I also hoped some parts of the story can help comfort y'all or give y'all advice in your lives so yeah :333

I wanna apologize for not posting for such a freaking long time, I actually just checked and I realised it was a whole month without posting and I'm sry for that. I was honestly struggling with the motivation to finish this book and the second half of the book had me stumped since I didn't know how to end it + write it, so, I sincerely apologise for that.

I had also never anticipated for this book to be like 70 chaps long and I felt it was somewhat right to make it a 2 parter since it exceed 60 chaps.

I hope y'all enjoyed this book as much as I did writing it and I swear, sometimes when I read thru it, I swear Im like: WTF I WROTE THIS???
Like for example, chap 63 and 64 (I think) where it suddenly jumped into giyuu's wet dream, I was so shooked when I proofread the entire book and I was like wondering wtf was I thinking when I wrote it 😭😭😭 AHHAHA

But to clear it up, like after sanemi met with giyuu after giyuu's rehabilitation, the usual routine of dinner + bathing + reading a book etc happened and giyuu went to sleep, and chap 63 was like already part of giyuu's dream.

I feel like I made y'all lose brain cells while thinking about what happended cuz that happened to me too and I Thot I had lost like a chunk of the chapter 😭😭 AHAHAHAHAH.

Anywaysss, I love y'all for supporting me so, so much and have a really nice day!!

Btw, I'm thinking of making another series, how long will I take? Idk honestly cuz I needa plan + sch + the motivation so yeahhhhh. But I have 2 ideas so y'all can give me a poll via the comments :3

1st idea: giyuu angst

2nd idea: college au

3rd idea: sanemi angst

The poll will end at 27 April 2023 so yeahhhhh :3 have some fun thinking about the ideasss :)) thanks guys <3 :3