68

3rd person's pov:

The male screamed in agony as his body convulsed with an electricfying pain. He grunted and groaned and murmured his pleas for mercy whisky a pool of crimson red blood flowed out of his body freely.

"P-please..I'm sorr-y" he begged, croaking out his words.

"Un-flashy. Kocho, give him more poision" a male grunted, kicking away the demonic hand which reached out to his feet with a pleading gaze.

The room was a dark and spacious containment, with nothing but a dim glow which emitted from the single lit candle that hung from the celling. The walls were stained with a bloodied red and knives hung alongside the wall, followed by whips of various thickness and torture devices which dated back to the older eras. Three demons were sprawled on the ground, with missing limbs and bawling eyes as they begged for mercy at the feet of the other eight. The tallest walked forward and struck his foot into the demon's back, veins popping on his forehead as he coiled with first with rage.

"You dared to hurt him"

"I didn't mean too!"

"Lies. I hate liars"

"Plea-ack!" The demon screamed when he felt a sharp feet colliding with his neck. A sickening crack filled the room and the younger twin cried, cowering in fear as he saw his elder twin's neck bent to a right angle. He cried when he saw the latter squirming like a worm as it struggled to escape the strong foot that dug into his back

"This motherfucking bitch should rot in hell" a raspy voice growled, squatting down and slapping the demon's face with a spiked plank of wood. The nails were laced with wisteria - the kryptonite to a demon's life and the creature screamed in pain.

"We should kill him" a female muttered, twirling her pink hair which had blood splattered on it, "it dirtied us with its disgusting blood"

"Killing it is too lenient" the youngest growled, glaring at the three things. His blue eyes had seemingly turned into a mean red and the vile anger bubbled in his stomach.

"I agree. Killing this bitch is being too lenient" the other replied, petting his snake which held a finger in its mouth, "kaburamaru, don't eat that dirty finger"

"The finger doesn't taste good, since it came from those bastards" the stronger of the two mumbled, glaring at the demons with a blazing red that was a shade away from matching his fiery hair.

"How about experimentation?" The insect hashira smiled, tilting her head with a shivering gaze which pierced the demon's heart.

"Of course" the rest said in unison.

"Alright. Shall we get started?" She laughed.

...

"What a pity, they didn't even last a week" the female sighed, kicking the lifeless body of the three things that were sprawled across the floor.

"They're weak bitches"

"Of course they are, shinazugawa. They betrayed their humanity to pursue power but even that power has given up on them. How pathetic"