64

3rd person pov:

"Is it here?"

"I-it's too - ah! - It's too low, nemi!" The ravenette yelped.

"Here?" The latter asked, shifting his knuckle up and pressing into the spot of the lower back - which was also a sensitive region.

The hybrid whimpered softly and buried his face deeper into the blankets, fingers twitching as he felt soft rolls of pleasure shooting up his spine. He struggled to breathe, and was barely able to wipe away the drool that trickled from the corner of his mouth. He groaned again, shivering under the touch as his body ached with anticipation that racked his brain.

The ravenette was going to protest for more, a harder and more vigorous version of the massage when he felt a hand grabbing his chin to tilt his face to the right side. He saw a blur of white before meeting eyes with worry-filled amethyst eyes that stared into his soul.

"Are you okay? Did I go too hard? Are you sick?" Sanemi questioned, bombarding the ravenette with multiple questions as he pulled the latter up.
The hybrid stared at his scarred lover for a brief second before he snapped back into reality - prompting his face exploding into a volcanic red as he turned his face away.

"Wait, yuu, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" giyuu mumbled out, pushing sanemi away as a wave of embarrassment ran through him like a sword. He was beyond embarrassed - to think that he would be turned on by a massage that was done out of goodwill was very wrong, but then again, the wind hashira did massage the wrong area.

"Your face is red"

"I'm o-okay"

"Does your back hurt a lot?" The wind hashira mumbled, furrowing his eyebrow as he pressed into the same spot. Giyuu yelped and tried to pry the latter's hand off but sanemi was adamant.

"Ne- nemi! A-ah- wait!" The ravenette yelled, hands flying to his mouth as he tried to suppress his moans.

"I should ask shinobu to go easy with the exercises"

"It's not that! Sanemi- wait, wait! Don't do it so hard- o,oi! Nemi- a-ah!" The raven moaned out, arching his back as sanemi pressed hard into the erogenous zone. The sapphire eyes were a hazy blue, and his cheeks were painted with a faint red that spread to his neck. His mouth was hung open and he panted heavily, hands pressing against the bed as giyuu tried to hold himself up.

The hybrid's body was shivering, legs twitching with a soft moan as he struggled to let words out. It had been so long since the raven had felt this much stimulation and the rough touch was overwhelming. The former hashira would normally be able to handle this much pleasure but it had been months since he was last sexually excited and this much sudden pleasure was driving him crazy.

He craved for more, ached for more, begged for more and desired for more.

Giyuu fluttered his eyes and slowly averted his vision towards his wide eyed lover, blinking languidly as he was too blissed out. His hair was messy and his lips were a seductive red, airy pants escaped his glossy lips and a hint of lust resided in his eyes. The hybrid's yukata was loose, a result from the previous squirming and it fell right below the curve of his shoulders, exposing his pale skin that looked milky.

Sanemi gulped, clenching his fist as he resisted the urge to pounce of the raven. He wanted to bed giyuu right then and there, and it was taking every ounce of his patience to stop himself from snapping and fucking giyuu into oblivion.

"Ne..nemi.." the ravenette panted.

"You.."

"I told you to w-wait"

"You're back is sensitive" the wind hashira stated. He grabbed the ravenette's wrist and pulled him onto his lap, mischievously snaking an arm around the latter's waist as he palmed the ravenette's crotch.

The hybrid shivered under the touch and squirmed when he felt a pressure on the sensitive zone, moaning at the touch whilst sanemi watched his lover. The ravenette protested for the latter to wait and let them have a talk but he was cut off with a hungry mouth that was pressed against his lips, attacking his cavern with a slick tongue that tastes every morsel of his mouth. He felt a hand slip under his yukata and he gasped, moaning a tad bit louder when he felt a grip on his manhood.

Giyuu's eyes flew open and he sat up, startled awake by the dream which flipped a switch in his mind. He panted, face a blushing red as he looked at the rising tent that sat in between his legs. He groaned.

"What the fuck was that.." the raven mumbled, burrying his head in his hands as he contemplated his life.

To think he would have a sexual dream of his significant other.

Was he pent up? Probably - most likely to be exact, wait scratch that, he was pent up.

It had been a long time since the raven felt excited by something and that particular scarred devil was making him wild with insane desires of lust.

It was driving him crazy, and it was only the beginning.

---------------------------------------------------------

I was giggling so hard in this chapter ☠️☠️