62

3rd person pov:

The ravenette face flushed into an embarrassed red whilst he glared at his lover, lightly smacking the wind hashira as he demanded to be put down. The scarred male chuckled, smirking playfully and flicking the latter's forehead with a rough finger.

"Just chill. I'm bringing you back to your room"

"I can walk by myself" the hybrid pouted.

"Yeah, sure. You can totally walk right now"

"I can!"

"I presume that you're in denial, yuu"

Giyuu frowned, crossing his arms and huffing out a breath as he pouted at his lover's teasing, "I can walk by myself" he grumbled.

"I might as well carry you there rather than having to see you drag yourself to the bed"

"I'm independent, nemi"

"Yes, yes. Giyuu the great is independent"

"Fuck you"

"No thanks"

Giyuu's mouth dropped and he smacked sanemi's head, grunting in betrayal which prompted the latter to chuckle. The wind hashira truged out of the training room and walked down the corridors, ignoring the gazes that came from some of the passing hashiras as he made his way though the house. The ravenette was grumbling curses, glaring at him and calling him a 'dog bastard' which was quite amusing.

"What you muttering about huh?" Sanemi teased.

"How much of a 'pretentious' bastard you are" the latter retorted, rolling his eyes and huffing with a sarcastic smile.

"I'm honoured"

"Oh yeah, nemi" giyuu piqued, "the matcha bread was nice. I can see why it's so famous in town"

"Yeah, they almost ran out. I was lucky I managed to get the last one left"

"I see. I feel bad for the customers after you"

"Not my fault, they're not fast enough"

"Is that so?" The ravenette giggled, smiling softly as he chuckled at the playful arrogance his lover displayed. The wind hashira left out a gentle sigh at the sight of the beauty in his arms - a raven that was laughing gleefully. The ravenette's cheeks had a rosy glow and his lips were curved into a magnificent grin, eyes filled with a proudness that was stupid in their current situation.

Sanemi was glad to have such a man in his arms, even after the tremendous amount of pain he had inflicted upon the latter, the gods were kind enough to bind their red strings of fate together - a confirmation that they were destined to be.  If the wind hashira had continued his tyranny on the hybrid, he would have lost a precious jem that was worth billions. If he had slaughtered the ravenette in the past, he would have never known what love was like. If that upper moon hadn't came, sanemi would have forgotten about giyuu.

There were many possibilities in life, yet, he was lucky enough to walk down the road to a happy ending.

"I'll treat you well, yuu"

"That was random"

"Is it?"

"Yeah, is something bothering you?" Giyuu mumbled, eyebrows furrowing into a worried expression as he scrutinized the latter with this sapphire crystals. Sanemi was glancing at the floorboards, watching his step as he trudged up the staircase.

"No, I just thought of something"

"What is it?"

"Just the past, I guess. I'm sorry about before"

"Nemi, I already said it's okay" giyuu smiled softly. He raised a hand and pinched sanemi's cheek, earning a grumble for the scarred male as he pursed his lips. The ravenette giggled, pinching his lover's nose and chuckling, "I've already forgiven you, nemi"

"You forgive people too easily"

"I don't want to hold grudges"

"Still"

"Its okay, nemi. Its really okay. But if you want to make it up, treat me to salmon and daikon for dinner" the ravenette grinned. Sanemi sighed softly and flicked the latter's forehead whilst he pushed open the door to the room. "I'll cook it for you" he offered, setting his beloved onto the soft bed.

"I want to eat your ohagis as well"

"Alright. I'll make it for you when you come to my estate" the wind hashira smiled, ruffling the latter's hair, "oh and, I heard that stone guy is gonna be visiting tomorrow"

"Yeah, kocho told me a while ago. She said himejima wanted to tell me something"

"Must be that then" Sanemi mused. The hybrid raised a curious eyebrow and cocked his head to the side.

"That?"

"Its nothing. You'll know by tomorrow"

"You.. you just had to pique my interest"

"I'm a bastard, what do ya expect?", The wind hashira retorted back, grinning at the annoyed look on his partner's face.

"I hate you"

"I love you too, yuu, but I can't give any spoilers"

"Meanie" giyuu pouted.

"Yes, yes. I'm a mean bastard. Anyways, you wanna go to town tomorrow?"

"..sure, I guess. Are you free tomorrow?"

"Yeah, master gave me a day off"

"Okay..." Giyuu gulped. The scarred male let out a soft sight and carrassed the latter's cheeks, holding them in a tender grip as he leaned down.

"You don't have to worry about them, yuu. I'll be there"

"I know..but.."

"You really don't have to worry them, especially from tomorrow onwards" sanemi smiled.

...