67.5

*smut

"Are you fine with this?" The male whispered huskily. He leaned against the wall, pinning his lover against the door as he traced a finger around the latter's waist.

The ravenette gulped, tilting his head and using a hand to cover his face which burned a deep red. He quivered under the hot breath of the scarred male, body shaking with anticipation as he cowered under the wolfish gaze of the latter. He had never seen the male that much lust in the man before, and it was turning him on. The way the amethyst eyes glistened with a refined touch of desire and the way the latter seemed to bare his fangs as he partially opened his mouth, the scarred male looked like a predator ready to devour his prey.

"I don't wanna force you, so it's okay if you wanna back out"

"No.. its not that..." The hybrid mumbled, nibbling on his bottom lip as he glanced back at his lover, "its just that I'm.. I'm embarrassed, nemi. It's my first time"

The wind hashira blinked, stunned beyong words as he stared at the raven.

"Im not used to th- nemi!" The raven cried out whilst the wind hashira hoisted him over his shoulders.

"I have no patience. Fuck. You're too cute" sanemi mumbled as he slammed open the door to his bedroom. The raven fumbled around in his arms and he was thrown onto the bed, laying helplessly on the soft mattress whilst the latter climbed above him, pinning him down with a burning gaze.

Giyuu covered his face with a trembling arm, whimpering underneath the man whom was licking every crevice of his body - staring from the neck to the shoulder before moving down to his stomach. He groaned softly and rubbed his thighs together, peaking up from his messy bangs to look at his lover with a pleading gaze. Sanemi stared back, licking his lips as he straightened his back before tearing off his top and throwing it haphazardly to the side.
The raven let out a sigh at the side of the damned body - a physique so lean and muscular, whilst bearing nasty scars that marked his skin.

"You're staring" sanemi smirked.

"Shuddap.." giyuu mumbled, tilting his head to advert his gaze to a plain wall.

"Aren't you gonna take your clothes off?"

"Eh?"

"Or do you want me to rip it off you?" the wind hashira grinned, climbing over the ravenette and tracing a hand down the slender body. Giyuu shivered under the rough touch of his calloused fingertips and unconsciously open his legs to grant the man entrance. Sanemi scoffed and lifted giyuu's legs above his shoulder, rutting agains him with a prominent bludge as he whispered huskily into the latter, "or you wanna fuck with clothes on?"

"C-lothes off.." giyuu mumbled embarrassingly.

"You should take it off quickly then, I'm quite impatient y'know?"

"You can take.. it off for me.." the raven Whispered, burrying his face into his elbow as he cringed at the line.

Sanemi stared at the latter and chuckled, "shit, now you're just asking me to fuck you" he growled, removing the ravenette's arms and pinning it above the latter's head. He leaned down, breathing hotly on the red lips of his lover as he grinded harder with more eager. "I'll have to apologize in advance because I won't be able to go easy on you" he warned, before smashing his lips against giyuu's.