70

3rd person's pov:

"Where are we headed to again?" The ravenette sighed once more, donning on his haori as he glanced at the latter.

"Somewhere"

"That's quite specific"

"It is" the scarred male mused, smiling sarcastically at the hybrid.

The older of the two sighed a third time and shook his head, frowning at the man whom he called his lover.

"Nemi"

"Yeah?"

"You're annoying"

"Good to know, but we should go now" sanemi reminded, chuckling as he heard a huff coming from the raven, "you'll know when we get there, yuu"

"No shit. Don't tell me it's going to another estate"

"Nah, unless you want one?"

"No"

"You sure"

"I will kick your shin"

"Try me" sanemi grinned, whipping his head to face the ravenette but was instead, met with a pillow to the face before feeling a sharp pain in his gut. He doubled over and fell to his knees when a strike to his shin caused him to stumble. The wind hashira was on the ground, groaning as he rubbed his shin whilst grumbling at giyuu whom stood triumphantly over him, smirking and snickering at his fallen lover.

"Fuck you, yuu"

"Not today, nemi" the hybrid chuckled before squatting down and rubbing the area he had struck, "did I hit too hard?"

"No shit, and you're paying for it" sanemi scoffed before lunging forward at the ravenette. He tackled the latter to the ground - whilst making sure giyuu's wasn't injured by protecting his head with his hands - and pinned the male to the wooden floor. He grinned evily and sneaking his hands down to the latter's waist, tickling him and holding him in place whilst giyuu trashed in his arms with laughter. The raven tried to wiggle out but his escape was futile and suffered at the tickling caused by his lover.

"Nemi, stop!" Giyuu huffed out, pushing sanemi's shoulders weakly as he sprawled on the ground. He yelped when he felt another jab at his waist and layed defensless under his lover, too spent on trying to protect himself from the ticklish attacks. Sanemi withdrew his hands from the latter's waist and instead, grabbed giyuu's chin before tilting it towards him. He leaned down, grinning smugly as the raven stared at him curiously.

"Did I tickle too hard?" He whispered, playfully mocking the ravenette whom frowned upon his words.

"It was a genuine question"

"I'm joking"

"And you made a mockery of it" giyuu huffed out as he pursed his lips.

"I was joking, yuu. My bad"

"Not forgiven"

"O what shall I do for the almighty giyuu tomioka?"