65

Giyuu's pov:

I sighed, staring groggily at the celling as I slumped on the bed.

What the heck was that dream last night???

It was weird, exciting, exhilarating yet it felt so wrong. It felt dirty to think of sanemi in that light but ever since that dream, I can't help with the ideas of us having sex. The more I think about it, the more embarrassed I become and it so frustrating when I feel a tug in my stomach. Its off putting but it feels so right at the same time - like a legal crime that was being committed in broad daylight.

I heard a knock on my door and I grunted, signifying for the other person to enter the room.

"Sup"

"Morning nemi" I mumbled, bitting my tongue as I tried to hold in a curse.

He just had to be first to see me.
He had to.
Especially after that dream.

"When is himejima gonna come?"

"I think kocho said he would arrive in the afternoon"

"Oh, that's quite late, but I suppose it's better since he is quite busy"

"Am I taking up his time?"

"Nah, you don't have shit to worry about. Himejima's fine with seeing ya"

"Alright"

Nemi walked towards me and ran a hand through my hair, ruffling my messy bed hair which was all tangled up. I leaned into the hand, relishing the sweet warmth of his callused skin which felt rough yet tender to the touch.

"How was your sleep"

Oh shit.

"I- I slept well"

"Cool. You wanna head to town after himejima visits you?"

"I don't mind. But... Is it fine?"

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"You know..those bastards.." I gulped nervously.

I still shiver at the memory of them, the pain they caused me, the agony they put me through. I remembered every single thing they did to me - from the brutal 'adjustments' they made to my face to the horrifying breaking of bones for science experiments and lastly, the centipede stuff... Which they..they had placed in my ear.

I could recall the horrendous scattering of those legs, the wails of my cries as I pleaded for help, the snickerings of amusement as they watched me squirm at their torturous hands. It was hell, a living nightmare that had engrained it's traces into my bones. I was anxious about them.

What if they found me?
What if I was back there again?
Would anyone find me?
Would they put my through more pain?
Would they sell me as a prostitute?

I remembered them talking about some client which was keen on buying me - a former hashira that had turned into a demon. The man was also a demon and had craved the idea of ruining a warrior's dignity, especially when the person was a former demon slayer. He had wanted to buy me and those twins bastards were going to sell me to that guy to act as a toy for entertainment.