67

3rd person pov:

"Where did you find this place..?" The ravenette whispered, tilting his head up as he stared in awe at the sight before him. The night was dark, a pitch black which painted the sky - a place the stars were held. The sky was clear, making the stars shine magnificently like gems sparkling in a cave whilst the cool wind weaved through his hair. His long locks fluttered gracefully and the soft grass shimmered with a vibrant green, a rich color which was enticing the man with the urge to sit on the smooth surface of the earth.

"I was on a mission and came across this area. You like it?"

"I love it. It looks so beautiful.."

"I know right? I wanted to bring you here at night since the stars would be out. C'mon, let's sit down" the latter smiled. He dragged the ravenette to his side and sat him on the soft grass, plopping beside him as he admired the awe stricken face of the ravenette.

"I didn't know such a place would exist so close to the town"

"Same, it was quite a surprise honestly. The stars are quite nice tonight"

"It is…, I like it"

"Glad you do, yuu"

Giyuu nodded, letting out a slow breath as his eyes gazed over the crystals which were scattered across the galaxy, "I forgot the stars shined so brightly at night"

"Why?"

"I haven't seen them for so long… I had forgotten what the sky looked like at one point of time but thanks for showing me this area. It's so pretty, nemi"

The wind hashira glanced at his lover, biting his lip and grimacing at the slight sting in his heart. He had forgotten that the ravenette was stuck in an underground chamber for 2 whole years, a grueling amount of time wasted being stuck in a dark cave in utter solitude. He hadn't known the fact that giyuu had forgotten what the sky looked like and it was heartbreaking since the sky was something you can admire with ease and convenience in the comforts of your home, but the ravenette was stuck in such a desolated place for such a long time that he had forgotten the basic appearance of nature.

"I should bring you here more often"

"I wouldn't mind that, its nice here"

"Sorry about before"

"Pardon?"

"The torture and the experiment stuff and me being mean towards you… I was an asshole. Sorry about that '' sanemi mumbled out, tilting his head away to avoid eye contact with his lover who was facing him.

"I said it's fine, nemi. You don't have to apologize for that"

"I know but I can't help it. The guilt is killing me"

"Then you can make it up by treating me well"

"Of course"

Giyuu smiled and leaned in, resting his head on the latter's shoulder as he relished in the warmth of the heat being emitted. He stared at the ground, opening his mouth and hesitating for a moment as he pondered over a question.