Terms and conditions

And with that! Please sign the terms and conditions!

Terms and conditions.

This fanfic will make you cry, laugh, cringe, and smile, but none the less will entertain you.

This fanfic will contain multiple scenarios of South Park ships. This includes angst and fluff. In this fanfic you are allowed to request ships and are allowed to recommend certain scenarios that you would like the author to write about. If the author decides to write about your scenario then she will tag you at the top of the chapter to give you credit for your idea.

The author refuses to write about:
Smut
Ships with incest
Ships with pedophilia
Cartman ships.

The only exception to the last rule is Heidi x Cartman due to it being canon. Though, the author refuses to write about that ship unless someone requests it. Because that ship gives the author icks.

If you have a problem with any of these rules then you are advised to leave because the author will not bend any rules for people or accept any criticism for setting boundaries.

Any annoying comments saying "these knew South Park fans 🙄" will be deleted and the publisher will be blocked. These ships have been around for years.

In some scenarios the characters will be aged up. For example like in high school or in college. So they will be doing more mature stuff like drinking(not like they don't already do that). Just because they are aged up does not mean the author will write anything sexual! The author refuses to write stuff like that.

The only thing closest to that might be the mention of it.

At the top of each chapter will be an image of the ship that chapter is about. Any art used in this is not made by the author! The author is bad at drawing! And most of the images displayed in this story the author gets from Google so she might not know who the owner is. If you know the artist of any of these artworks don't be afraid to say so the author and give them proper credit.

If you do not like any of the ships the chapters are about then go to a different chapter that has a ship you like or go to a whole other fanfic.

Their might be some grammar or spelling mistakes. If you spot any then just ignore them. The author doesn't proof read since rereading her work makes her cringe.

Some things to be aware of:
1. Pay attention to the disclaimers at the top of each chapter, they provide important information. They will give you any warnings for any topics that might be sensitive to readers.

2. There will be some head canons in some of these chapters. Some head canons that are included will be: Craig and Red being cousins, Butters having a scar on his eye, Cartman having two different eyes, etc.

3. at the beginning of each chapter it will say if it is angst or fluff or any other thing. If it says something like: 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 → 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝
Then that basically means it is fluff in the beginning but turns into angst. Obviously you will also see it the other way around too.

Do you agree to sell your soul to this fanfic?

Sign here:_____________________