Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure

Start from the beginning

    "Child, child?" Sui Yu murmured, and immediately raised his head to look at Li Jiang, as if he didn't understand what she was talking about.

Seeing Sui Yu's deceptive appearance, Li Jiang frowned, "Don't you know you're pregnant?"

Shouldn't it? Sui Yu was able to get pregnant, she must have gone to the hospital with Shen Jueshu to put the embryo into her body, how could she not know?

"I'm pregnant?" Sui Yu suddenly seemed to be stunned, she raised her hand and gently placed it on her abdomen, is there a child here? But how?

A crazy idea flashed across her mind, her eyes lit up instantly, she took Jiang Siyue's hand, stared at her tightly and asked: "Li Jiang is right, I am pregnant Really?"

Her wrist was tightly grasped, Jiang Siyue looked at her slightly frightened by her, but she still nodded and said: "Yes, yes." After hearing this

answer, Sui Yu immediately He turned over and got out of bed, but the next second he fell forward because his body was too weak, and was supported by Li Jiang in time.

    "What are you doing!" Li Jiang's voice was a little louder, does this person know what's going on with his body?

Sui Yu raised his head, crying and laughing on his face, "Take me to Suijia's old house, to Suijia's old house, okay! Li Jiang, please." At this time,

she was anxious, panicked, and extremely happy A variety of emotions forced her to become so excited that her body was trembling faintly.

"You're very weak now, you'd better lie down and rest." Li Jiang frowned and said hesitantly.

"No, no need! You take me to Suijia's old house, and I will have a good rest afterwards, please." Suiyu murmured, she couldn't wait, she couldn't wait for a moment.

"I'll take you there!" Jiang Siyue said suddenly, "But no matter what, you have to take good care of your body in the hospital!"

Suiyu burst into tears instantly, and said with a sob: "Thank you, Siyue Yue."

    Seeing that Jiang Siyue had said this, Li Jiang naturally did not object anymore, and walked out together with Sui Yu.

Jiang Siyue took a coat for Sui Yu to wear, and then sat in the back seat with her, while Li Jiang drove in front.

Sui Yu kept looking out the window while the vehicle was driving, his body was so tense that his body was stiff, and he only hoped to arrive soon.

Jiang Siyue looked at her situation and didn't ask too many questions, just silently stayed by her side.

Li Jiang drove as fast as she could, and when she stopped at Sui's old house, Sui Yu immediately opened the door and got out of the car, her face was pale and eager, and she staggered forward, while Li Jiang and Jiang Siyue hurriedly followed her to protect her. Hold it so she doesn't accidentally fall.

When Uncle Li saw her like this, he sighed softly, with some sadness in his eyes. He thought that they would have a good result in this life, but he never thought... "Oh!" Uncle Li shook his head,

but He didn't know how to speak, but after Ah Jing was caught, he already knew what happened.

Suiyu pushed Jiang Siyue and the others away to help him, knelt down towards Uncle Li, raised his head and begged, "Uncle Li, help me, can you help me?" "She's not dead, she's dead.

" He must not be dead!"

When he said the last sentence, Sui Yu burst into tears, she must be fine, her Shen Jueshu is so powerful, how could something happen?