Chapter 69: The Dust Falls

Start from the beginning

After listening to all Shen Jueshu's words, Suiyu's face became a little stiff, and he didn't speak for a long time.

Shen Jueshu looked at her like this, thinking that she couldn't accept the truth, her eyes were a little dim, but her hand still stubbornly grabbed Suiyu's wrist, no matter what Suiyu thought, she couldn't do it. leave yourself!

It has to be said that Ding Qisi figured out her own temperament very accurately. She is actually paranoid and indifferent like the latter part of the article. She may not care about many things, but as long as she cares, she will keep it by her side no matter what! No matter what method is used!

Just when Shen Jueshu thought that Suiyu couldn't accept it, Suiyu suddenly asked, "How old are you?"

Hearing her words, Shen Jueshu was a little stuck for a moment, and looked at Suiyu blankly. Time didn't realize that Suiyu's focus turned out to be this.

Seeing Shen Jueshu like this, Sui Yu couldn't help feeling a little heartbroken, "So you're eating my tender grass!" Even

with the time when she was a personality, she was only in her thirties, But according to Shen Jueshu's words, after running around in various worlds, she finally got bored and went to experience some exciting life! This has to be a matter of how long one has to live and how tired one can do it!

She pushed Shen Jueshu away, went to get her own pen and paper, and said with a look of grief and indignation: "I only give you one chance, you tell me about your friends from beginning to end! If you miss any one I will find out in the future, don't think about it!"

  She held the pen tightly and tightly, lived for so long, and blocked her memory from time to time to experience life in the world, who knows how she lived in those worlds? What a night of singing and dancing! ! !

  Shen Jueshu was completely taken aback by Sui Yu's reaction. Could this be the reaction of a normal person when he heard his own words?

  There was a little confusion in her eyes.

  "Tell me!" Sui Yu bit her lip and cried a little, although she knew she couldn't interfere with Shen Jueshu's life before meeting her, but she was just crazy with jealousy!

  Hearing Suiyu's crying voice, Shen Jueshu's voice carried a bit of wry smile, "Who do you think I am?"

 " Although I lived a little longer, before I met you I also I have never liked anyone, otherwise, wouldn't I have become a scumbag of the sea king? Don't go to various small worlds to experience life without your lover."

   "Besides, the small worlds I went to were spooky and terrifying worlds without any emotional lines. They were all busy running for their lives. Who cares about love and love."

This person wouldn't think that if he lived a long time, he would have rich emotional experiences, would he?

Hearing Shen Jueshu's words, Suiyu sniffed, and asked with some uncertainty: "Is what you said true?"

Shen Jueshu sighed lightly, "Of course it is true, not everyone is like you The same."

When she is fierce, she is fierce, and when she is good, she is very good. To herself, she is a warm big golden retriever, and she makes her heart beat all the time.

Sui Yu put down the pen, although he said that he believed Shen Jueshu's words in his heart, but he still had to say a few harsh words.

"You better not have lied to me. If I find out that you have lied to me, you will never have a peaceful life in the future!"

Shen Jue was helpless, but her heart softened because of Sui Yu's words, because she knew Sui Yu The reason for this is just because she likes herself. If she doesn't like herself, then it's none of her business whether she lives or dies.