Chapter 68: The Wind Rises

Zacznij od początku

    "It's still the same sentence, be careful." Shen Jue squeezed Sui Yu's hand tightly, they were just human flesh and couldn't resist the power of explosives.

"En." Sui Yu responded softly, took out his mobile phone and sent Fu Xin a message to check the situation, but there was no reply after sending the message for a long time, which had to make Sui Yu start to feel bad I thought about the direction.

Seeing Suiyu's expression and Shen Jueshu's expression, he knew that the situation was not good. I have to say that he is really capable of letting the shuttle fall into his hands.

Sui Yu's face slowly became more thoughtful, "This makes me want to blow them up."

How easy it is to blow up directly, and to engage in so many conspiracies with them.

Shen Jueshu: "..."

She began to look a little helpless, and pinched the dog's little face, "Please let us be law-abiding citizens?"

She knew that the dog had grown up, but she didn't expect He has grown to such a ferocious level that he even wants to do this.

Suiyu, whose face was pinched, blinked innocently, "I was just talking, and I didn't say I really wanted to do it."

    Shen Jue glanced at her, "Dare you say you didn't really think about this in your heart just now?" Possibility?"

Sui Yu: "..." Well, she admitted that there is.

Seeing the dog obediently drooping his brows and eyes, Shen Jueshu's eyes softened, leaned over and kissed her brows and eyes, and said, "This matter will pass soon."

In a place that Sui Yu couldn't see, Shen Jue Shu's eyes dimmed, and she had a hunch that this matter would not drag on for a long time.

Closing her eyes, the tingling pain in her mind was faint, but now she could feel a sense of peace of mind, as if something important was recovering.

When they got off work at night, they got the news that Jiang Boshan hadn't been caught yet. Could it be that he had really run away?

However, the two of them still didn't dare to take it lightly, and they didn't plan to go back to their home on the mountainside, but drove to the place where Fu Xin was imprisoned earlier, it was close, and the surrounding security facilities were also good, compared to halfway The one on the mountainside is safer.

    The unconventional behavior of the two of them directly made the other person's eyes red with anger. He finally prepared himself and told him now that they would not return to the halfway up the mountain?

"Huchihuchi——" Jiang Bo was so angry that his whole body was trembling, it was these two people, it was these two people who drove him to a corner, didn't they want him to die? Then he will drag them to die together!

Stepping on the accelerator hard, the black vehicle shot out like an arrow in the dark sky! His eyes were fixed on one direction, his hands were tightly grasping the steering wheel, with a desperate determination.

Sui Yu was driving the car, and suddenly he noticed a black car rushing towards him at a very fast speed! At this tense moment, when she saw Jiang Boshan who was disguised as himself sitting in the driver's seat, her pupils constricted instantly, she stepped on the accelerator and rushed out at an extremely fast speed!

"Hold on tight!" Sui Yu reminded Shen Jueshu, and Shen Jueshu obviously sensed that something was wrong at this time, he grasped the handle on the top of his head, his face was a little tense, sure enough, Jiang Boshan would not be so easy to give up.

When the car was about to rush towards them again, the bodyguard car, which had sensed something was wrong, rushed up quickly and rammed straight into the black car! The black car lost its balance instantly, the steering wheel skidded and hit the green belt beside the road.