Chapter 67: Pregnant

Magsimula sa umpisa

  After all, those who travel must know the plot in the book, although they don't know why the man forgot the existence of the basement, even if the man has seen the ashes, there is no guarantee that he will not come back to check the basement again.

   There was a little bit of annoyance in her eyes, she had previously ignored the things they would break in to confirm.

  She came to the basement, looked at the heartless person holding potato chips and watching a movie, her tense nerves relaxed a lot because of her, and she told Yu what she saw earlier.

  Sui Yu frowned, put his hand on the back of Shen Jueshu's and comforted him: "No hurry, maybe there is no need to leave."

  Sui Yu told Shen Jueshu his thoughts, according to Shen Jueshu's current situation It is obviously a suspicious thing to change places suddenly, especially if you bring her there again, there is no guarantee that the shuttle will not break in to confirm, and they have already checked here and saw the urn, So relatively speaking, it will be safer.

  Shen Jueshu frowned slowly. She didn't know this truth, but she felt a little uneasy when she thought that this basement was actually exposed to everyone.

  "Wife, don't worry." Sui Yu hugged her to comfort her, this man was just too worried about himself, always afraid that something would happen to him. Shen Jue took a deep breath, let Suiyu hold herself in her arms, smelled the reassuring breath on her body, and relaxed her mind.

    "And I won't stay here forever." Suiyu said in a soft voice, she couldn't let herself stay here all the time and let Shen Jueshu face it outside alone, so she also kept an eye out, she I went to Uncle Li and asked for something that can change people's appearance.

The so-called president can pretend to be someone else, so can he!

Shen Jue hugged Suiyu back, and only hoped that the two of them could get over this time.

The following life seems to have returned to calm. Ever since Suiyu recognized that he was "dead" in the eyes of the shuttlers, nothing strange happened around him. On the contrary, even Qi Siyu did not appear in their sight bingo.

"She can still hold her breath." Shen Jue said in a cold voice, knowing that this time is not a good time to be courteous, so she wants to endure until the so-called she can put down Suiyu before taking advantage of the emptiness enter?

"Then naturally we can't mess things up first." Sui Yu poured Shen Jue a cup of hot milk.

At this time, her image seems to have nothing to do with before, like a beautiful Omega, just looking at her appearance at this time, she would definitely not think that she is Suiyu. And her current identity is a newly recruited assistant.

Shen Jue raised her eyes to look at her strange face, even though she had seen it for several days, she still couldn't get used to it.

Seeing Shen Jue's eyes staring at him, Sui Yu touched his face, "Don't get used to it again?"

During this time, this person often put his hands on his face and pushed himself away.

Shen Jueshu nodded, "It's not good-looking."

She still likes Suiyu's original appearance, which makes her want to kiss her brow when she sees it.

Sui Yu touched his face innocently. Although this face is not so magnificent, it is still pretty, right? Why is it not good-looking?

She sighed softly, "Hold it up, it'll be fine when I get home."

If she dared to face this face when she got home, Shen Jueshu could really kick her out of bed.