Chapter 67: Pregnant

Depuis le début

The two of them didn't speak, they just sat aside and looked at Shen Jueshu. They actually wanted to ask about Suiyu, but they couldn't open their mouths because the question was stuck in their throats. They didn't know whether they were afraid of the answer. Still afraid to break the silence at this moment.

  After a long time, Shen Jueshu's work finally came to an end. She raised her eyes to look at the two people who were staring at her closely. She felt a little funny in her heart, but she looked at them with a deadly expression on her face, coldly. He said, "What are you doing here?"

    Seeing that she was finally willing to speak, Jiang Siyue's eye circles immediately turned red, and she said with a choked voice, "Sister-in-law, how is Ayu?" Hearing the words "sister-in-law", Shen Jueshu's pupils constricted for a moment, and then his eyebrows closed

. Said a little calmly: "She's fine."

"Then can you let me see Ah Yu?" Jiang Siyue pleaded, during this period of time because of Sui Yu's affairs, she was worried and didn't have any thoughts on work at all.

"Don't worry, she's fine, she just needs to rest. When she recovers, you can meet each other naturally." Shen Jueshu said with a cold face, she couldn't tell Jiang Siyue and the others too much.

Jiang Siyue burst into tears instantly, the picture that Sui Yu sent out was too tragic, could she really survive in that situation?

Li Jiang held her in his arms and patted her shoulders, looked up at Shen Jueshu and said, "In this case, while you take care of her, you should also take care of yourself, so as not to break down your body."

After a long silence, Shen Jueshu responded.

Afterwards, maybe Li Jiang wanted to let Shen Juexi to be alone, so she took Jiang Siyue and left.

Shen Jueshu turned his head to look at the blue sky and white clouds outside the window, sighed softly, and packed his things to leave work after seeing that the time was almost up.

No one dared to say anything about her behavior of leaving early before the end of get off work time when she arrived in the afternoon. After watching her leave the company, they all speculated in private about what happened to Suiyu.

After Shen Jueshu left the company, she went straight home. She knew that she must be under the surveillance of some people at this time, so she didn't do anything extra.

Thanks to the blessing of suspended animation this time, she was able to experience going to work after sleeping until she woke up naturally, and then she could leave early without any psychological burden.

When Shen Jueshu returned home, she was keenly aware that someone had entered the house. Her eyes were slightly cold. She sat on the sofa in the living room and directly took out her mobile phone to check the surveillance camera she had turned on before she left home to see what was happening at home during her absence. What is the monitoring screen like.

Only an hour after she left home, a man suddenly appeared in the living room. This man Shen Jueshu had seen his profile, and he was the man he met when Sui Yu sent her back to the airport.

  I saw him search carefully at home, and finally saw the urn on the bedside in his room, a satisfied smile finally appeared on his face, and then quickly disappeared in place.

  He came here just to make sure that Sui Yu was really dead?

  Seeing the man's familiarity with the structure of this house, Shen Jueshu frowned slowly, it was too familiar, her face changed slightly when she thought of this, she must not stay in this basement anymore!