Chapter 64: Split Personality

Start from the beginning

However, Shen Jueshu's subsequent actions made Suiyu's eyes widen instantly, and a fiery red climbed onto her cheeks.

When Shen Jueshu uttered the first sentence, she was stunned for a moment, and then realized that it was her own voice. She quickly turned over and sat up to look at Shen Jueshu, her eyes widened, and she shouted in shame: " Don't let it go!"

Why is this person like this! She still kept the voice that I sent her before, and played it to her at this time!

When she said it before, she was really shameless, and she said it smoothly and sweetly, but now when she hears it under such circumstances, she only feels a faint feeling, which is tantamount to a public execution!

Shen Jueshu raised her eyes and glanced at her lightly, and said, "I'm listening to the voice message my wife sent me, what do you care about so much?" At the end, she clicked another voice message, and then a message came from her mobile phone. Suiyu's voice seemed to contain sugar.

"Wife, wife, do you miss me? Your baby misses you so much~"

click again.

"Dear wife, do you know where you live? You live in my heart."

Hearing such shameless and earthy love words, Su Yu's head exploded with a bang, and the feeling of dizziness made her eyes tremble. Hei, but because of Shen Jueshu's previous words, his heart beat wildly.

What Shen Jueshu said earlier was wife, she called her wife, she had never used this title in front of her.

Suiyu's nose started to sore again, she felt ashamed that she cried so easily, she lowered her head, and said in a strong crying voice: "What are you doing, how can you bully others like this?

" They didn't save face for her.

Seeing her pitiful appearance, Shen Jueshu put down his phone and didn't continue to tease her. He leaned over to look at her closely and said, "Then you don't feel like you're bullying?" "Suddenly being cold and distant to me

, You don't even want to see me, and you still sleep with your back to me, Suiyu, don't you think you are bullying me?" Suiyu

's tears fell instantly, she was extremely uncomfortable by what Shen Jueshu said, she Her body trembled slightly, and she lowered her head and said, "I don't know if I've said it, will you continue to love me."

Shen Jueshu put his hands on her face, forcing her to raise her head to look at herself, A very soft voice said: "Then when you choose this method without saying anything, have you ever thought that you are pushing me away from you?" "Push me away, and still care about me?

" Love you or not?"

Shen Jueshu's eyes turned a little red, she stared at Suiyu closely, does this person know that every time she flinches, the arrow pierced in her heart How much does it hurt?

Sui Yu stared blankly at Shen Jueshu's eyes, from which she saw her disappointment with herself.

Is Shen Jueshu disappointed in herself?

She couldn't bear it any longer and stepped forward to hug Shen Jue in her arms, and buried her on her shoulders. She felt nostalgic, but at the same time, she was physically disgusted because of the closeness. She was about to be tortured like this. Crazy!

This is the person she loves, how could she hate him!

"Suiyu, tell me, what happened?" Shen Jueshu raised her hand and rubbed Suiyu's head, asking softly. She was telling herself to be patient a quarter of an hour ago, but she obviously overestimated your level of patience.