relax

finals flew by, there were endless nights of crying and staring at a blank piece of paper in the middle of night, but the seven of them lived through it.

graduation was tomorrow. yoongi thought he couldn't make it throughout the school year, but he did.

he felt a bit of satisfaction, and he planned to curse back and stick out his tongue back at the school once the graduation ceremony was done.

seokjin cried in embarrassment after he received his degree, he'd tripped on his robe because he was so excited to finally graduate.

yoongi slowly made his way up to then receive his degree. he bowed to the professor who handed it to him, and shakily walked back down to meet with seokjin.

"yoongi, congratulations!!" seokjin shouted at yoongi, pulling him in for a tight hug. "you were always an asshole but you were my favorite asshole!"

yoongi shifted uncomfortably under seokjin's hands, "yeah, thanks, you too." he said, shuffling outwards every word.

seokjin wiped the happy tears that seeped out of his eye, chuckling a little because they finally graduated.

the younger boys came jogging over, namjoon quickly hugged seokjin and went in for a deep kiss.

yoongi looked over in disgust as they made out, but quickly turned his attention to jimin who wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck and kissed him softly.

"congrats." jimin smiled into yoongi's lips, yoongi kissed back again and whispered, "thanks." jimin's arms were still tightly around yoongi's neck, but he let go once hoseok shouted, "drinking!!!" excitedly.

--

"and congrats to yoongi and seokjin, and the rest of us who didn't graduate but passed finals!" hoseok cheered, the seven of them clicked their classes together and drunk.

"why am I even here?" jungkook groaned, he wasn't of legal age to drink yet and was just given a small cup of orange juice. "i'm basically kid right now." he said as he glared at his orange juice.

taehyung wrapped his arm around jungkook, jokingly nudging his orange juice back at the boy, "if you don't drink this," he started, then his pulled out his drink in front of jungkook and continued, "you'll never get to drink this."

jungkook rolled his eyes sarcastically, but obediently sipped the orange juice from the glass. he smiled back at taehyung sarcastically again before taehyung had turned his attention back to hoseok.

jungkook cursed under his breath, and looked away from the two. he was being awfully jealous. yoongi chuckled at the boy.

"not drinking?" yoongi asked jimin, who was staring at his cup of beer impatiently.

"I will definitely not get drunk this time." he looked back at yoongi, taking a tiny sip.

yoongi chuckled back at the younger, taking a drink out of his own as well.

maybe he was okay being here, with all of his friends, and maybe he was okay being not okay. yoongi sat back and smiled to himself.

he saw namjoon suggestively wriggle his eyebrows, and seokjin nudged yoongi's shoulder softly.

"more?" he winked. yoongi smirked back, presenting his cup for more beer to be poured into.

"gross." he said as it filled, then he cheered quietly again with seokjin and drank up more.

--

by the end of the party, yoongi was unbelievably intoxicated and couldn't stand on his own two feet.

"i feel like I've been here before..." jimin groaned as he carried yoongi on his back.

the elder shuffled uncomfortably and growled, "you have!" he slurred, "but I carried you...think of the pain I had to fuggin' go through...brat."

jimin laughed, yoongi usually wouldn't get so drunk but this was the only time he actually was. jimin thought it was cute, and he happily continued carrying a drunk yoongi home.

"yoongi hyung, give me your keys." jimin said, pushing out his hand for the elder.

yoongi dropped his keys into jimin's hand and nuzzled his head more into jimin's neck. jimin grinned happily, yoongi was so cute and fluffy and soft.

he gently placed yoongi onto their bed, and decided to take a bath.

"i'll use the bath~" jimin hummed, yoongi answered by falling off the bed.

"...ow, but okay." he mumbled. jimin laughed cheekily and made his way to shower.

when jimin was wet and fresh out of the shower, he was greeted by yoongi throwing himself on jimin, pulling the younger boy in for a deep kiss. yoongi bit jimin's lower lip softly before gently prodding his tongue into the younger's mouth.

they stumbled unsteadily back into their bed, jimin was on top of yoongi, and his wet hair dripped onto yoongi's face. jimin's hands traveled around yoongi's soft body before gently groping his crotch.

yoongi flinched to the sensation, his eyes opened widely and he pushed jimin away.

"not yet," yoongi said unevenly, he was panting hard and was out of breath. jimin smiled softly and kissed yoongi on the forehead caressing yoongi's sweet face.

"i'll only do it when you want to." he whispered into yoongi's ear, and walked away to get dressed.

yoongi was left there with wet lips and flushed cheeks. he slowly pulled himself into bed to take his mind off of things again. the bed grew warm as jimin climbed into it, wrapping his arms around yoongi.

"goodnight," jimin whispered again, "i love you." his hands snaked its way around yoongi's body, trying to find his hands. when he did, he gripped the elder's hands tightly and drifted off to sleep.

yoongi held jimin's hands close to his face and kissed them softly, before whispering a small, "i love you too," and closing his eyes.

he dreamed about jimin, and hoped jimin would dream about him too.

~~~

this chapter his a little shorter lol. but thanks again for reading!~~ i swear the next chapter will be them actually going on the trip, and some taekook angst even tho...this is a yoonmin fic....but await for some yoonmin drama too because it ain't complete without yoonmin drama!

thank you so much so reading, and voting and commenting and its already almost 600 views?! thank you SO much! i love you all~~!!!!!!!