recovering

6 months later

jimin started putting yoongi back on his own two feet. they exercised often together and he gave yoongi a proper eating diet. they also went to see a psychiatrist as well as a dietitian, so things have been going uphill.

jimin knew he could get yoongi better. if he tried, he could do it, and yoongi obediently followed. he was at peace now. he didn't seem as distressed as he was before.

jimin was getting ready for an early jog, and he had to face the first obstacle of the day: waking up yoongi. it would definitely be tough, and yoongi was not a morning person.

"yoongi hyuuungggg..." jimin whispered in yoongi's ear, he could feel the elder flinch at the sound and feel of his voice. Yoongi groaned, turning in bed, and Jimin smiled at that. 

"park jimin, if you wake me now i will not help you with your homework." the older mumbled at jimin, his voice stern and deep as usual. Jimin pouted.

"c'mon hyungg!!" jimin whined, tugging yoongi's body hoping he'd wake up. yoongi grunted, his lips swiftly kissing jimin's. just a small peck.

he laid down again, opening an eye to look at jimin who was blushing so hard. yoongi giggled, jimin was so cute. he decided to get up.

"i'll go run with you." he said kissing jimin again, smirking playfully as he made his way to the kitchen, leaving jimin there with wet lips and red cheeks.

yoongi went to their bathroom first, hesitantly walking in. he was greeted with someone he didn't know could existed.

his cheeks were flushed and red, and a few muscles peeked out from under his tank top.

he smiled a little, then made his way out to get dressed to run with jimin.

"jiminee~" yoongi called, jimin peeked from the bedroom, still getting ready. yoongi walked towards him, only inches away from jimin's face.

yoongi chuckled quietly and went in for a kiss, biting jimin's bottom lip softly. jimin kissed back, nuzzling their noses together. yoongi pulled back abruptly, smiling evilly and walking towards the door.

"aren't you coming?" yoongi smirked at jimin who was in a daze.

jimin pouted, but followed yoongi out the door, stealing a few more kisses before actually leaving.

-

jimin and yoongi had already parted their ways for class. he had told yoongi him and taehyung and jungkook would hang out later. yoongi was fine with it, he had to finish up some songs anyways.

"gross." taehyung said bluntly at jimin, who couldn't stop talking about yoongi to him and jungkook, but jungkook wasn't really listening. he was on his phone playing a game, the usual.

"tae-tae." jimin said affectionally at taehyung, wrapping his arms around the younger's.

"chim-chim." taehyung said firmly back at jimin, "your aegyo isn't working today."

"wanna get lunch?" jungkook recommended, still looking down at his phone.

the two shrugged and agreed.

"can I invite yoongi hyung?" jimin asked, to which taehyung nodded. he looked back at jungkook, "can we also invite hobi hyung, seokjin hyung and namjonnie hyung?" taehyung asked.

jungkook shrugged, "it doesn't matter."

"since a lot of people are coming, why don't we just go to my house for dinner? what'd you say about a barbeque?" jungkook suggested.