let go

a smirk on yoongi's face lingered the whole morning, which caught the attention of love birds namjoon and seokjin, and lonely guy hoseok, who still managed to keep a smile on his face. not everyone needs a significant other anyways.

"Yoongi-ahh," hoseok said playfully, wrapping his arms around yoongi's waist, he flinched a little when he felt yoongi's sharp hip bones. Hoseok didn't say anything though.

yoongi hadn't been eating much.

"yah, get off of me." yoongi replied.

namjoon scooted over to sit beside him, he smiled with his stupid dimples forming on his cheeks. "you were smiling the whole morning, what happened to our yoongi that hated every single living thing in this world?"

"don't tease him." seokjin protested, but couldn't help giggling a little because, well, it was true.

"i'm human, i have the capability to smile too." yoongi said sarcastically.

Namjoon nodded absently at that, and Hoseok just laughed. they had been friends since highschool, and Hoseok wanted them to continue to be together so they all took the same courses in college. they had been doing some underground shows in the past together as well, so they know each other well.

they didn't meet Seokjin until college. he was nicknamed an angel around campus. he was fairly popular, had a good amount of friends and even better looks. he took a different major though, so he isn't really allowed in this class right now. Seokjin is an aspiring vocalist as well, and when Namjoon had seen Seokjin on campus singing to himself, it was love at first sight.

yoongi wasn't fond of how cheesy namjoon was. but, he was jealous because namjoon had already found love and happiness.

yoongi was still unfortunately waiting for that time to come.

"kim seokjin!" the professor yelled. "aren't you supposed to be in class now?"

Seokjin sighed and he kissed namjoon on the cheek. "i guess that means i have to go now," he laughed, namjoon giggled back.

"gross." Hoseok grumbled.

"tell me about it." Yoongi replied, rolling his eyes.

namjoon ignored their sarcastic remarks and pulled out his notebooks to get ready for class.

once class was over, it was lunch break now. yoongi, hoseok and namjoon walked together to the cafeteria, a smiling seokjin waving at their table.

"namjoon, did you bring a lunch today?" Seokjin asked, a cheeky grin on his face.

"no, why?" namjoon smiled back.

"i brought you lunch!" seokjin opened a small lunch box, and handed it to namjoon. he kissed namjoon on the cheek, visible floating hearts surrounding them. yoongi and hoseok were disgusted yet again.

yoongi hadn't seen jimin around at all, and he was expecting jimin to be there at their table hopping up and down waiting for jungkook to arrive, and an always smiling taehyung to trail along behind him.

he didn't eat lunch. yoongi just didn't feel like eating, but he ended up just eating a small cup of watermelons because he was absolutely disgusted when he saw a full plate of food. and yoongi ends up eating more than he usually does, he pukes it all back out.

yoongi knows that he's skinny, and he knows that he has a problem. he knows that h's skin doesn't have a healthy glow and that his cheekbones stand out too much and his jawline is too sharp. he just doesn't like eating, and he never found happiness when eating. he felt so useless, and often, he wanted to leave.

not leave a situation, or leave home. but leave his body. kill himself. he thought that it would hurt less to be gone than to live knowing that he'll never feel happiness, he'll never feel loved, and that hurts him, a lot.

to the point that one day he was just lying in bed the whole day and didn't eat at all. he was later found passed out on his bed by hoseok and immediately rushed to the hospital.

the doctor gave him some pills, but he ended up flushing it down the toilet. he did that because he knew he would die from overdose. he would take a handful and swallow it. it would be impulsive. 

yoongi decided he wanted to live to hope jimin would someday hold his hand.

but at the end of the day, as usual, jimin was with jungkook again. but this time, they were alone.

alone together, just jimin and jungkook.

yoongi's heart felt like it was being stabbed a million times. Yoongi quickly hid behind a wall, hands trembling, breath broken and eyes wide with anxiety. it's happening. it's happening. 

it's happening.

jimin was standing in front of jungkook, his hands in tightly clenched fists while jungkook stood calmly in front of him, his hands in his pockets. and yoongi knew just what was going on.

jimin had mentioned about wether he should confess to jungkook or not, and yoongi blindly agreed. he thought that if the two were to start dating, yoongi would fall out of love, and that he would finally be stress free again. he thought it would be better this way—because Jimin being happy is all that mattered to him.

but rather, the feeling was the complete opposite. he didn't feel weight lift off his shoulders, he felt his body getting heavier. and then he heard it.

"jungkook, i like you."

taking in a sharp breath, yoongi didn't dare say a word.

~~~~

this chapter was very much longer but i hoped you enjoyed~

this chapter also included a lot of namjin~!

i wonder whats going to happen next kekekeke

REVAMP: August 10, 2016