pain

"hyuuungggg!!" the younger boy shouted, a big smile on his face. his high-pitched voice struck a chord in Yoongi, and yoongi wanted to go back to bed immediately.

as yoongi walked slowly down, he sighed. "what was that noise?" he groaned sarcastically, fingers kneading at his temple.

"don't be so mean, hyung." the shorter boy pouted. his eyes grew large and yoongi could feel the blood rush to his face. he looked away.

"shut up," he grumbled. jimin laughed.

jimin usually came to pick up the older boy in case he had slept in again, he was the one to recommend buying multiple alarm clocks in the first place. he even bought yoongi one for his birthday.

yoongi kept it in a box isolated on the top of his bookshelf. he didn't want to look at it. it hurt him.

it reminded him of jimin.

"so jungkookie—" the Jimin started his daily chatter about jungkook. yoongi wanted to be granted the gift of muting his ears whenever the name jungkook popped up. he didn't want to hear it. but because he wanted jimin to be happy, he just let it slide. either way, he always tried to not hear about this.

"he ruffled my hair yesterday-" jimin squealed, he turned a light pink, and he seemed to feel light at his feet when he's reminded of the times jungkook ruffled his hair or complimented him.

the tragic thing about jimin's crush is that, jimin has a one sided love as well. yoongi knew jungkook liked someone else. but Yoongi couldn't tell Jimin because he could just imagine the defeated look he would have on his beautiful face. Yoongi didn't want that, so Yoongi thought it would be better for him to be the one hurting.

he was a boy named kim taehyung, and jimin knew very well who he was. but he didn't know jungkook liked him. jungkook was good at hiding secrets, especially around jimin, who was like a balloon whose string is cut.

yoongi could practically read anyone like an open book, and he figured out that jungkook had a crush on taehyung since the beginning.

once they arrived at collage, jimin was hopping up and down when he spotted a stray jungkook with taehyung.

"jungkookieee!" jimin shouted. jungkook turned and waved back as he saw him. taehyung had a his big rectangle smile plastered all over his face.

"i'm gonna get ready for class." yoongi said to jimin. jimin smiled back at the elder playfully.

"c'mon yoongi hyung, stay and hang out with us!"

"Nah, i'd like to save my energy to write lyrics." yoongi replied.

jimin giggled, "this hyung has no sense of direction," he started, "i'll go off with him."Jimin shouted at the two, and he turned to see yoongi's face in surprise.

"ah?"

"you don't want me to be with you?" jimin pouted.

thank you God for blessing the world with this fucking cute as shit jimin.

"no..." yoongi mumbled. jimin's face lit up and he hopped behind yoongi waving back at jungkook and taehyung.

"anyways, stop feeding lies to jungkook and Taehyung," yoongi scolded jimin.

"but hyuuunnggg..." the younger whined.

fuck.

"don't 'hyung' me, shit head." jimin smirked and locked onto yoongi's arm. the older's heart was just dying to jump out any second now. he could feel his heart rate increase, and he swore he started to sweat.

"yoongi hyung is so cute," jimin smiled.

"the one who's cute is you." yoongi blurted out. before yoongi could realize what he had just said, he turned to see jimin's face which was bright red. yoongi could feel a surge of blood rushing to his cheeks and quickly covered his face with his hands.

jimin unlocked their arms. he stayed silent, looking at the ground. his ears turned red too.

"sorry."

"no," jimin stuttered, "i'll get to class, see you later, yoongi hyung." and he ran off.

"ahh, fuck." yoongi sighed.

he continued walking to class, alone.

~~~

REVAMP: August 10, 2016

BYEE im last a/n is problematic so i deleted it