feelings

hoseok gave jimin tea.

jimin hesitantly took the drink, trembling when the warm cup touched his lips. he nodded a thank you to Hoseok, who gently placed his hand on the back of jimin's head, rubbing it slowly. he thought it would help Jimin calm down a little.

hoseok looked at jimin pitifully, he felt sorry for him. he hadn't seen him so miserable. Hoseok was used to the park Jimin that would have a smile plastered onto his face for the whole day—but the park Jimin now was the complete opposite. but it's okay, because people have so many parts of their personality—and you can't define a person by something they've done.

hoseok put his arm around jimin, hopefully making him feel a little bit warmer. his thumb gently rubbed jimin's back, and Jimin smiled, then sighed.

"thank you, hoseok hyung."

hoseok smiled gently back at him, he knew when and when not to be goofy with jimin. he knew especially not to at a time like this. Hoseok wasn't stupid, after all.

jimin sighed, laughing a little, starting to realize he's never been loved by jungkook, he was the only one loving. jungkook might've liked him—platonically—but never romantically.

he could feel his eyes burning with salty tears, just waiting to burst out.

and they did. jimin scowled, and he was crying so much, the tears were practically showering his face, and his eyes felt so swollen. he didn't want to cry again, not now, but his emotions were too much. he hiccuped a little, and his breathing became rough again.

hoseok hugged the boy tightly, rocking him gently whispering sweet nothings into the younger's ears.

hoseok grabbed a few tissues and wiped jimin's tears. jimin felt broken, and he wondered why he had ever loved jungkook. why he never realized he wasn't loved back.

when, and how?

but what he thought of most was when he found yoongi leaning against a pillar crying.

yoongi knew everything about jimin, but jimin never told him he would confess to jungkook. so why was he there? was he there by accident? did he know this was going to happen?

in the end, jimin didn't know everything about Yoongi.

(he really wished he took the time to understand him more)

"hoseok hyung, I'm sorry." jimin shut his eyes. he tried to even out his heartbeat, taking in deep breaths.

hoseok patted his back, "no, it's okay. let it out."

when jimin heard the words, he only cried harder.

"hoseok hyung, yoongi..." jimin mumbled. "Yoongi— yoongi hyung was there!" he cried. thick tears rushing out of his eyes.

"where was Yoongi, Jimin? tell me, please, so i can help you." Hoseok asked. he knew this was somehow about jungkook, but he didn't expect Yoongi to be apart of this too.

"he saw me," Jimin said, "he saw me confess to jungkook."

hoseok's eyes widened. why was yoongi there? did he accidentally come across jimin confessing to jungkook?

all hoseok could do was comfort jimin.

"Jimin-ah, did you tell yoongi you would confess to jungkook?" he said, asking as softly as possible, hoping the boy would tremble a little less in his arms.

the younger shook his head, his tears drying on his face but being quickly replaced with the many more tears running down.

hoseok felt sorry for jimin.

jimin spent the night at hoseok's place. hoseok let jimin sleep in his bed, and hoseok sleeping on his own couch. Jimin felt kind of guilty. he just exploded with emotions last night, which he thinks was actually really embarrassing, but Hoseok didn't seem to mind. he didn't know he could cry that much either.

when jimin woke up, he could barely open his eyes. they were red and puffy, and so, so swollen. he looked horrible.

hoseok crept into his room, seeing jimin sitting there staring down blankly.

"jiminie, I made breakfast." hoseok hummed. jimin smiled a little, the smell of warm toast with peanut butter and strawberries filled the room.

Jimin was hit with a pain in his head, and he rubbed his forehead with his hand. "hoseok hyung, I don't feel like going to school today..." Jimin groaned. he definitely couldn't. nope.

hoseok simply smiled gently and pinched jimin's cheeks. he walked over to Jimin and sat at the foot of the bed. he placed the sandwich beside him.

"since you're cute, I'll let you off." he smiled.

"thanks, mom." jimin replied jokingly. finally, a genuine smile on his face.

when hoseok soon left for school, he left jimin with a few snacks and a change of clothes.

jimin thought about yesterday, vividly staring at the ceiling blankly.

jungkook, jungkook, jungkook, jungkook...

yoongi.

"why?" jimin mumbled under his breath. he was desperately trying to understand yoongi, why was he there?

why did he cry?

yoongi felt dizzy. his vision getting blurry, and slowly, he felt like he was falling.

jimin pov as promised ahhaheh!!!
thank you so much for voting and viewing!~ continue reading for more! thank youu~

REVAMP: August 11, 2016

my old a/n's are so extra yet so genuine