one-sided

yoongi had always looked jimin's way. 

unfortunately, Jimin was completely oblivious to these feelings Yoongi had. Jimin had a crush on jungkook. jungkook always teased Jimin—usually about his height—and Jimin's cheeks would always flush a soft baby pink whenever jungkook came within a five feet radius. jimin's giggles were...different around jungkook.

yoongi and jimin were best friends. Yoongi would complain about being friendzoned—but he's not an asshole. he would listen silently to Jimin blabbering on about jungkook. which is, simply, devastating, because it's obvious Jimin would never reciprocate yoongi's feelings. the only thing reflected in jimin's eyes were something else, and definitely not Yoongi.

yoongi wanted to see himself in jimin's eyes. not jungkook.

with a grumble, Yoongi awoke to the sound of all 12 of his alarms ringing, set to 6:45 AM. know one knew him better than he did—and he knew that if he only had one alarm clock, he'd just sleep through the sound of it. with this, he was forced to get up and go.

Yoongi was a heavy sleeper. he could sleep through a lot of things. because of this, people regarded him as a lethargic person.

he slowly climbed out of bed and turned of all the alarms and went to wash his face. he lived in a very small apartment, an apartment he could actually afford. working at a cake shop didn't give him a lot of money, and besides, he was still in college.

when Yoongi was in his bathroom—he tried to avoid looking in the mirror in front of him. he didn't want to see what he looked like because he knew, and he was reminded of it every single day. his skin with a grey-ish hue, cheekbones hallow, no flush of pink in his skin. he was really bony and skinny too. he tried to workout—he really did. but it didn't work out. he couldn't even eat a full fucking meal. he always felt sick and needed to throw it back out later. he hated himself for that.

despite all of this, he only wanted his lips against jimin's.

"ahh..." yoongi groaned, just the thought of jimin hurt.

he threw on a pair of black jeans and a black oversized sweater. it made him look bigger than he actually is, bones jutting out of his skin, which made him feel just a little bit better (not really). yoongi hated how the sun touched his skin. it reminded him about how pale he was and he hated looking at himself in a mirror. all he saw was bones.

yoongi grabbed his black leather backpack and walked outside the door.

he was welcomed by the most gorgeous person, and they had the brightest smile on their face.

jimin.

~~~

i sure do love started stories off with depressing stuff! yay!

yoonmin fluff mostly in the next chapter~ stay tuned!

REVAMP: August 10, 2016