blossom

the next day, yoongi and jimin were absent from school.

jimin laid in hoseok's bed the whole day crying his eyes out, again. he really didn't want to.

yoongi didn't eat the whole day.

he didn't even want to look in his fridge, the thought of seeing or eating food made him want to throw up. even so, his fridge was barely full anyway because he didn't like going to the grocery store. most of it was just gifts from his manager at the cake shop to bring home.

yoongi hated himself. he hated everything.

but he loved Jimin.

how could loving someone be so easy, yet it was so difficult for him to love himself?

yoongi slowly peeled himself off his bed, feeling dizzy from the lack of food that filled his stomach. his stomach growled, and he ignored it. he wish he could tell his tummy to shut up because the noise was annoying him. he rolled off bed.

and he fell onto the floor. yoongi cursed sharply under his breath. "ow, fuck."

the door rang to his apartment. he cupped his face, trying to ignore the excessive ringing and saying, no one is there Yoongi religiously.

"yoongi ah, I know you're in there!!" a familiar voice shouted. he sounded like hoseok.

"yoongi please open the door." another voice whispered. seokjin.

yoongi clicked his tongue, finally standing up on his two feet, unsteadily. he groaned as he walked toward the narrow hallway to the door, and he opened the door slightly. a beam of light entered his dark apartment.

"...what?" he mumbled, trying to act as if he really didn't want to see people today. that wasn't a lie either. he really didn't want to see anyone.

"yoongi let us in." hoseok replied firmly, gripping his wrist dramatically. Yoongi tried to slam the door closed, but Hoseok was quick to place his textbook to keep it from closing. Hoseok smiled dauntingly from the over side, and Yoongi glared at him.

"I brought black bean noodles," seokjin said, "don't you want some?"

"no, I don't feel like eating."

"you always 'don't feel like eating'!" seokjin shouted back.

he gave up trying. yoongi sighed, letting the two in. yoongi was still in his pajamas, and he knew he looked bony in his boxers and tank top. oh well.

the two marched in extravagantly, and seokjin immediately sat yoongi down by his small table and got straight to work in the kitchen.

"yoongi hyung, why weren't you at school today?" Hoseok asked, placing his stuff on yoongi's couch.

yoongi's brows furrowed, and he simply let out his tongue at hoseok. hoseok sighed.

"jimin said he's worried about you." Hoseok sighed, eyes not meeting yoongi's. yoongi flinched. he didn't want to think about jimin now. or that.

"so?" he talked back, trying to sound nonchalant.

"he wanted to ask why you were there."

yoongi was left silent, jimin told Hoseok? his mouth opened, but he couldn't get the words out. he blinked confusingly for a few seconds.

"yes, he did tell me." hoseok nodded, as if he read yoongi's mind.

yoongi simply furrowed his brows and lowered his head. he didn't care. he wanted to not care. hoseok sighed, "ahh, you guys are just making my life harder." he snickered.

"shut up," yoongi smirked back at hoseok.

soon, seokjin came over with three bowls of black bean noddles. one for him, hoseok, and Yoongi. it was still very hot, and the smell filled yoongi's apartment. the chopsticks and bowl were placed in front of him.

yoongi stared blankly at the noodles in front of him.

he was hungry. but he didn't want to eat.

seokjin glared at Yoongi. "want me to feed you like a baby?" the elder growled. hoseok chuckled a little bit, yoongi gave him a sharp look quickly shutting hoseok up.

"no, seokjin hyung." yoongi replied sarcastically.

he took the first slurp. tasted like any other black bean noodles. thank God seokjin was good at cooking.

his stomach rumbled, like it was asking for more, yoongi picked up the bowl and slurped everything down, the noodles, the soup, everything.

he didn't care anymore, and he felt new. he finally ate something filling, after starving himself since forever.

it felt good. this was the first time eating has ever felt so good to him. he felt somewhat...happy, again.

(though he felt very bloated.)

"my cooking is so good isn't it, don't deny it." seokjin puffed boastfully.

yoongi smirked sarcastically, "it tastes like cheap take out noodles."

seokjin kicked him in the shin. hoseok laughed, like always, and yoongi, well, yoongi felt happy.

he had forgotten all the bad things that had happened to him. but in his heart still lurked deep feelings for park jimin, the small boy that took a huge part of his heart.

a single tear ran down yoongi's face.

"yoongi? yoongi, what's wrong?" hoseok said worriedly, the two scrambling to get a pack of tissues because of the never ending flow of tears that ran down yoongi's face.

yoongi never cried. just as he thought he was happy, the thought of jimin had always ruined him.

the let out a sharp laugh from under his tears.

"i'm okay," yoongi mumbled.
~~~

I have very very very very big plans for the next chapter!!!!! it'll be yoongi centric and the ending is coming very soon!
I'm so excited yayy~~
please keep reading for more, also, thank you for 100+ reads and voting! ~

REVAMP: August 11, 2016