i like you

"jungkook, i like you," jimin said. his eyes were closed tightly, he didn't want to see jungkook, he was so scared because he knew he was going to be rejected. but he thought that he shouldn't be a coward, and he ended up here, confessing to jungkook. the day that he dreaded most.

he opened his eyes a little bit, and at the corner of his eye he saw yoongi. why was yoongi there?

jimin finally opened his eyes completely. jungkook stood there in front of him, but he didn't look jimin's way.

"jimin, i..." he started and jimin flinched. he could feel the salty tears run down his face. he didn't even know he was going to cry.

he knew this was going to happen.

"no, don't say anything, jungkook. just forget this happened." he said in a pained voice, waving his hands, as if to tell jungkook to stay away.

jungkook sighed. "i hate seeing you cry." he mumbled. "i'm sorry jimin, but i like someone else."

jimin felt his heart drop. but he didn't know why it did, because in the back of his head he knew all along that this was going to happen. he just ignored it and made room for the fantasies that kept him happy at night. he was wrong. he was so, so wrong.

"can we stay friends?" jimin replied weakly, his voice broken and raspy. he looked up to jungkook hesitantly, to see jungkook looking at him with sympathetic eyes. not eyes full with love.

"of course." jungkook replied with a caring voice.

soon, jungkook left, errands to do, he had said. and jimin was left there crying, sobbing. his eyes were sore and puffy and red, still wet and tear-stained. he then decided to leave.

he passed by a big pillar, and yoongi was leaning against it. he stopped in his steps and looked at him.

yoongi had been crying too.

his eyes were even redder than jimin's, brows furrowed, lip pursed. he seemed so hurt, and so broken.

"yoongi hyung?" jimin said, yoongi flinched and turned his head quickly at jimin.

they looked at each other for a few minutes, jimin confused to see his hyung have tears run down his cheeks.

before Jimin could say anything, yoongi immediately ran. he ran faster than he ever did in his life, and jimin was left there. more tears flowing out of his eyes and more questions he was being left with.

why did i do that? why did i say that? did yoongi hyung listen to the whole conversation? why did yoongi hyung cry?

why did he run?

jimin, alone. walking down the streets, his eyes hurt from crying so much, leaving them red and puffy. he couldn't help whimper a little bit when he accidentally reminded himself about what had happened. he spotted hoseok looking pissed leaning against a brick wall, his phone in his hands shaking.

jimin walked a little faster when he passed Hoseok because he didn't really want to talk to anyone right now, but hoseok ended up noticing jimin. something like jimin walking home alone silently with red puffy eyes was unusual to hoseok.

"jimin!" hoseok shouted. jimin stopped walking, and turned back a little. Hoseok sauntered towards him, but a little faster than he usually would.

"Hoseok hyung," jimin said, hiccuping when he heard is own voice, so rough and dry.

"what's wrong?" hoseok said back at him, draping his sweater over jimin. jimin couldn't say anything, so he stayed silent. the words failed to come out of his mouth.

hoseok understood jimin a lot, though yoongi was jimin's best friend. Hoseok could easily understand people. and he knew yoongi had feelings for Jimin. he was often there to help jimin when he was sad. Hoseok was like the backbone, would support and help all of them.

"was it jungkook?" the Jimin flinched at the name. he lowered his head.

"not only that," he mumbled, letting out a dry laugh.

"it's okay. let's go to my place, and you can talk your feelings out." hoseok smiled at him. hoseok's voice soothed Jimin, low and gentle, and he really felt hoseok was family to him, almost like a mother.

jimin chuckled, "thank you, hoseok hyung."

hoseok puffed confidently. "now, now, you'll definitely be paying me back for this." he teased, grabbing jimin's cheeks and pinching them.

"cutteee~" hoseok squealed.

jimin smiled again. "i will i will!" he laughed.

they walked to hoseok's place, and it was getting dark.

jimin sighed again, his breath warm.

~~~

ahhhhh~ the long awaited jimin centric chapter. next chapter will be jimin centric as well, and we get to learn more about his true feelings!! yay!!

please continue reading until the end~! thank you!!

REVAMP: August 10, 2016