anger

Nicole finally arrived at Richie's apartment to find out why he cheated on her with her best friend.

She packed her in the parking lot, headed to the elevator went inside and press number six on the button it took about ten minutes to his apartment and when she got to the door she rang the doorbell and Richie opened the door with a smile on his face.

"Well good evening I'm glad you came I'm so happy to see your pretty face" once again he said to her and gave her a kiss on her temple.

" Good evening to you as well Richie" we have a lot to talk about my dear she responded to him in a cold tone".

" Why have I done! to make you so upset my love"?

" Don't call me your love! you wicked man" I hate you so much! after eighteen years apart! Nicole responded with so much anger.

Richard asked Nicole " tell me what I have done "so I can fix our relationship once and for all.

"Okay I will tell you point blank"?  " Why did you cheat on me with my best friend during the Halloween party"?

Richard grew silent and sigh " how did you find out of my affair with your best friend Rose" he asked her with shame.

" It doesn't matter who told me I had my sources" she told him with so much anger and hurt.

After she told him how upset she is .
She pick up her bag and slam the door behind her without looking back.