One

Nicole and Richie have been together since high school.

The young couple was always together, they attended the same classes, and they had lunch together during lunch break.

They sometimes go to N1icole's house to study, all the time to prepare for their exams.

Every weekend they will go out together to have fun and sometimes have Picnics at the park or by the beach.

They love each other so much, that they will find a way to fight for their love and don't let anyone separate them no matter what.

Nicole and Richie are true lovers who found themselves

Though Friends and family.

After so many years they found each other again.

Nicole is now an Ob/Gyn doctor, while Richie is now an accountant at Chase Bank in Chicago.

One day while Nicole was coming from the supermarket, she bumped into someone.

''I'm sorry for not seeing you.''

She put her bags down, and when she looks up she sees Richie and suddenly a smile appeared on her face.

"Richard is that you?'' she says

''it's me, Nicole.''
"It's been a long time, how are you doing?'' He asks her,

''I'm great and you'' she asks'.

''I'm good.''

''This is great that I bump into you she says.''

''would you like to have lunch with me one day?'' Richard tells her.

''I would love to.''

So they exchange numbers. Richie says he will call her, and Nicole agrees.

From the supermarket parking lot, they left in separate ways.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Later in the evening Richard and his friends decided to go to the new club called the Disco Ball it was the latest club in downtown Chicago.

The place was rocking with cool lights and drinks at the bar. So Richard and his friends got into his black jeep and headed to the club, so they finally arrived at the Disco Ball and he parked his car in the valet parking lot and the whole crew jumped out of jeep and to the entrance.

There was a bouncer by the door checking IDs and when it was there turn ,the bouncer stop them and asked " do you guys have IDs on you"?

Then Richard replied " of course we will show them to you ,"so you won't get in trouble with your boss"?

So Richard and his friends took out their driver's license and Identitions and the bouncer was satisfied and opened the belt and allowed them inside the club.

When they came inside their were so shocked of the inside, it was so amazing and cool.

The lights was so great and shiny plus the dance floor was so awesome they can see their faces because it was polished and stainless.

"Wow you see the dance floor it's so nice and smooth" Matt said to his homeboys.

"Yeah it's pretty cool " Richard replied.

" So wait are we waiting for ' let's go to the bar to get some brewers " Matt told him with excitement in his voice.

" of course Matt is right we came here to have some fun after a hard day at the office."

So guys went to the bar to order some brewers and waited for the bartender.

While waiting Richard saw Nicole entered the club with her group of friends to celebrate her birthday in grand style.

He was so happy see her after 18years, she still looked beautiful as he remembered. He couldn't stop looking her ,she was breathtaking.

She worn short black dress with heels and keept swaying her hips on the dance floor with friends while listening to her favourite music.

Ruby and Jean were wearing black dresses as well but thers  were much shorter than Nicole.

"Hey Rich you are you looking at with so much-loved in your eyes " buddy " Tom asked him .

'You remember Nicole my former girlfriend who I cheated with her best friend "Rose"?

"Of course why?

"I just saw her entered the club with those flamboyant friends of hers."

" I  see she still looks good after we graduated  from university ".

"Yes of course I miss her after we broke up.

"Is not your fault you cheated on her because Rose seduce you out of pity" Tom said.

"Yes of course ' Rose is a devil in diguse, because of her I lost Nicole " I  want to repay her in her own coin " for tricking and seducing me just to get me into her bed on Halloween night!

Richard replied with so much anger and pride.

" Dont worry my friend you will get your revenge on her. " so chill everything will go as we planned. He told him with confidence.