Chapter three .

Chapter 3: reunite for the first time.

" Nicole got to the Record store on time then after many years she saw him with a smile" and ran to him and gave him a lovers embrace, Richie was so happy to see her again and gave her kiss on the lips with so much passion he haven't realize all these years his love for her was still strong he couldn't resist her Kiss and embrace.

" After the kiss he told her how much he miss her kisses and embrace how he felt so good to feel her in his arms again it been so long, "Richie says I miss you so much Nicole my love ,my baby how are you doing sweetie he asked and she says I'm fine my Prince I miss you too God! I miss your kisses and your body I feel has if my passion for you have gotten stronger these past years I miss your love making so much Richie she tells him with love in her eyes.

" Richie smiles and touches her face and says I miss your caressing and embrace as well my princess I couldn't stop thinking about you when I was in New York doing my training I wish you were there me loving me and telling how much you want to be with me."

"Richie I miss us so much I can't imagine my life without you Nicole who are my rock and my strength my everything , I still love you Nicole and nothing or no-one can change the love between us is just too strong ,we need each other is there still a chance for us Nicole he asked her with so much joy and happiness".

" Nicole was speechless with what Richie said and he was right the love between is bond forever I really miss his kisses and hugs so much I even dreamed we were married with children and how happy we are with our children, I still believe we can renew our relationship our love for each other is so strong and powerful we can't let go we have to be together again.

"And I told Richie yes! Is still hope for us I still love you after all these years I" never stop loving you Richard! You are my friend, my brother, my heart and my soulmate I can't let you go, I just can't she told him with love in her voice ' she started to cry and Richard rush to her hug her and kiss away all her tears from her beautiful eyes and told her everything will be alright my love!

" Please stop crying dry your tears it hurts me to see in so much pain! Please I beg you I'm here now I am never going to leave your side ever again ! I promise you I swear! I love you he said almost with tears in his eyes.

" When Nicole saw his response she came him a big hug and said I trust you my love! I do.

" I trust you Richard! I'm glad you told me your true feelings all this time , I feel relieved and calm now since you told me your real interions though me .

" Thank you so much for loving me for 18 years I appreciate your honesty very much she told him'.

"Then Richard pick her up spin her around in his arms and gave her a kiss put her down with so much happiness and told her everything will be alright he told her and she was so happy that God put them back to together again after many years of separated that her life is finally fulfill with Richard back in her arms once again and they both started kissing so passionate they couldn't let go of each other for a long time.

" After the kiss they both decided to spend more time together for the whole day and to catch up lost times they had together after the break up.

" They both started walking in their old neighborhood that brought them so many memories and discuss how they met at the same neighborhood when they were children.