Chapter Four

Chapter 4 | lunch date.

*After Richard and Nicole finish walking in their old neighborhood, they both decide to stop at Bobby Jones Basque chili and spice restaurant on the south side of Chicago for lunch.

* Richard and Nicole got to the restaurant sat down at the table and waited for the waitress while they were waiting Richard started talking about how they met and became friends right away, Nicole and Richard started hanging out often with each other about almost all the time, they would go to school together, go to movies every night to watch the latest films , go to museums to learn about the history and the culture of the City of Chicago!

*After their outing they would go to the library to read and study for quizzes and exams they always get good grades on their exams papers and quizzes people will admire them all the time because Nicole and Richard were always serious in school so they can get scholarships to pursue their dreams and career goals for their families and communities as well become role models for children in their communities.

* Later the waitress came to take their orders and ask them what they wanted for lunch. So Richie told the waitress he will like a cheeseburger with french fries and onion rings with a can of Coke he told the waitress and Nicole ask for a plate of barbecue ribs with hot sauce and chili pepper with a bottle of water she tells the waitress and she wrote everything on the notepad and went to the kitchen to bring orders in a little while and left them alone to spend a little time they have left before they go back home.

*Richie went to touch Nicole's hand and says "do you remember this place, Nicole?'' He asks her.

"I remember this place very well. We used to hang out here when we were in high school together with our friends," says Nicole.

"I'm glad to be here with you once again"

"I miss this place so much. It's been a long time since I left Chicago for Spain to continue with my studies.''

"It's great to come back home to be with my family and came back to claim the woman I love with no worries and continue with our relationship I cherished for many years"

''I miss you so Nicole! I want to be with you once again so we can make up for lost time since our breakup after 18 years without you'' he said to Nicole.

"I miss you too Richie"

''All those years since our breakup, I have been so lonely. I had other relationships but I couldn't stop thinking about you you were my only true love I will never leave you alone again"

''I mean It! I love you very much. I'm glad to see you again after many years since we've been apart.''

* After listening to Nicole he touched her face stroking it and after that kissed her and told her
''everything will be alright."

''I promise'' Richie said to her with a huge grin on his face.

*Later the waitress finally came with their meals and the couple started eating their food in silence still looking at each other with love in their eyes.

*After finishing their food Richie ask the waitress for the bill she brought the bill and Richard spend it right away and told Nicole to let's go home it's getting late he said and they both left the restaurant got into his car and headed home but Nicole told Richie to let's stop at the park to see the sunsets and Richard says okay whatever my queen wishes he said in a Noble tone.

*So they got to the park walking hand and hand and sat on the park bench in each other's arms and watched the sun set while in lovers' embrace. enjoying the sun going down and looking at each other's eyes with more love and happiness.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What do you think of the chapter? Will Nicole and Richard be together or will someone or something break up their happiness? Stay tuned for part six.