reunite : chapter two

Nicole was at a friend's house having tea when she received a call from Richie telling her he wants to see her as soon as possible Nicole says she will see him.

’where should we meet?’ Nicole asks him
‘at a record store around the corner’ he says.
‘I will be there as soon as possible, I promise!’ and she hangs up the phone.

She tells her friend she has to go to the record store to meet Richie and her friend is okay go ahead. She leaves her house, gets into her car, and drives to Thomas record store to meet Richie she hasn't seen for over 18 years.

The love of her life she had loved for over 18 years she had missed for so long.

She wishes they will continue their relationship after so many years of being apart.

Nicole was born on the South side of Chicago with her Parents.

She was the only Child and Daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Jones.

Her Father is a Heart Surgeon at Chicago Medical Center, and director of the Cardiovascular surgery department.

Mrs. Jones is a Judge at District Family Court in downtown Chicago.

Nicole attended Illinois High School on the South Side; she was the captain of the Girls Soccer team, vice president of the African American club, leader of the girls' Step Team, and Program Manager of the Ob/GYN department at Chicago Medical Center.

She has won numerous awards since high school.

She became valvior in high school.

Nicole is hard working, outgoing, and has a Heart Of Gold.

Everyone in the Ob/GYN department at Chicago Medical Center loves her because she's sweet and caring with her Colleagues and Patients.

She met Richie in high school, became good friends, and then fell in love with each other, they started dating right away in high school but then they broke up when Richie won a Scholarship to France to study bookkeeping.

When Richie left, she was so heartbroken she couldn't hang out with her friends.

Years later, she forgot about him and attended Medical School to become an Ob/GYN Specialist then, She got promoted to director of The Ob/Gyn department at Chicago Medical Center.

She became so famous she was on every magazine cover and Medical Magazine in the entire world.

Nicole was on every news channel to talk about her struggles growing up from a humble background and became successful in her career with her parents' love and support to get where she is now as a specialist in Delivery babies and Women's health in Chicago.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••