Chapter Six

After dinner, Richard asked Nicole "will you like to come to my house for a nightcap?"

"Sure, why not," she told him.

Richard smiled and took her to his house.

"Here we are!'' he said and he brought us inside to see the house.

"wow! It's beautiful she answered

"Thank you very much," he said

So he told her to take a seat and said, "I will be right back."

While waiting, she got up and took a tour around the house

"Beautiful is it?'' he replied.

"Yes, it's a beautiful home indeed."

Richard walked up to her, kissed her, and gave her a cup of tea.

They sat down on the sofa and talked about their families and careers.
Later on, he brought her upstairs to his room to make love to her until they reached their climax and made love to her until daybreak.

The next morning Richard and Nicole got up when downstairs to have breakfast together.

"How is business at the bank so far?" Nicole asked Richard

"so far everything.is in order with the accounts," he replied

"That's good news I'm proud of you," she said.

"What about you? How's the hospital? He asked her in a soft tone.

"same as usual, very busy with patients, and checking their vitals is my job" she answered back.

After having breakfast Richard and Nicole pick up the dirty dishes and utensils and put them in the dishwasher and went upstairs to take a shower one by one.

While Richard was getting dressed Nicole came out of the shower in a white robe and a blue towel on her hair.

Nicole: Richard thanks for letting me use your shower

Richie:  No problem darling is fine I have no regrets about you using the shower.

Nicole: "Really I appreciate it, Angel  - she smiled at him-  by the way, can you take me home to change clothes before I go to the hospital"

Richard: "sure honey I will love to take you home to change to go to the hospital"

Nicole: " thank you my love you're my hero"

So Nicole got dressed, put on her heels, and walked downstairs with Richard to his car sat down on the right side of the car with her clutch purse in her lap and Richard sat down on the driver's seat and put his things in the backseat and started the car and was heading to Nicole's house.

Finally, they arrived at Nicole's house she stepped out in a hurry.

Nicole: "Richie please wait for me I'll be right back," she told him.

Richard " Alright hurry up! We are already late to work.

Nicole: "Okay I will be right back as soon as possible she ran into the house with her shoes off and closed the door behind her.

Richard waited in the car patiently looking at his watch it was 7:30 in the morning he took out his phone looking through messages on whatsapp when he felt eyes on him, he looked up slowly and saw Nicole sitting next to him with a huge grin on her face.

Richard: "When did you get into the car? I didn't hear you."

he said to her

Nicole: "You were so busy looking through emails, I didn't wait to disturb you that's why, please don't get angry.

   I'm sorry, please forgive me, baby.

Richard: "It's alright sugar, I'm not mad but next time tell me when you are coming okay?"

Nicole: "alright no worries let's go it's getting late.

Richard close his phone and put it in the box in the center of the seats and started the car once again and headed to Chicago Medical Center where Nicole works as a Midwife.

When they arrived at Chicago Medical Center Nicole took her bag stepped out of Richards's car and kissed him on the lips.

Nicole: "Bye Richard thanks for taking me to work, I appreciate it very much"

Richard: "Your welcome Nicole, it was my pleasure! I'll call you later sweetheart."

Nicole: "I will not worry! I'll be expecting your call honey, see you!!"

She leaned towards the window, gave him a big kiss on his lips and waved goodbye to him, and went straight to the hospital.

Richard smiled and waved back to her and went straight to the bank to conduct today's business and will call Nicole later in the day when he's less busy in the office.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••