Chapter Eight

Nicole got up early to get ready for work.

She went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Five minutes later she came out of the shower to get ready.

She wore a blue dress with ribbons and took her curly iron and styled her hair.

After she finished, she put on very light makeup, checked her hair in the mirror, and went straight downstairs to have some breakfast.

She had some tea with toast and was thinking it would be a very busy day at the hospital with patients.

After eating her breakfast, Nicole took her dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

She took her car keys and stuff and headed straight to the car to go to the hospital.

Finally, one hour later she arrived at the hospital.

She parks her car and enters the hospital.

When she arrives she puts on her white coat and says good morning to the nurse at the front desk.

Then looks for her patients' charts and starts her rounds for her patients.

After she finished her rounds she stopped at the hospital's cafe for her lunch break, when she received a call from Richie.

Richie how are you Nicole answered and Richie replied I'm fine, where are you Nicole answered I'm at work having my lunch break in the canteen she said.

Richie replied oh okay I'm also at lunch break, I just called to see how you were feeling and I miss you.

Nicole answered I miss you too, Richie. I was wondering if you can come to my house for dinner tonight. Are you free Richie replied yes I am free tonight. I would love to have dinner with you.

Great! I will text you my address and send it to you on my phone.

And Richie I can't wait to see you tonight, I have special plans for us and Richie replied I can't wait to be with you tonight.

Alright, I have to go see you tonight Richie and he answered back I will see you tonight Nicole.

Then she hung up her phone and continued her lunch break.

After lunch, she continued with her rounds until it was time for her to go home and prepare dinner for Richie and get ready because tonight is the night she and Richie will make love until sunset to claim their love for each other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••