Chapter 5

-Rapmon P.o.V-
"So, have ya'll picked a song title yet?" As always the questionable Suga questioning every thing that exists in life.
"Not yet," answered Jimin toddling back and forth on the chair.
I lifted my collar up, folding it neatly to the exact point it needed to be bent and tucked in the uniform shirt inside my pant. School is gonna' start in a quarter-half from now.
-15minsLater-(in school)
"Did you hear that Mark and Jackson are in trouble? Big time,"whispered Jhope.
I shook my head, "What about it?"
I bend my ears closer, but right before the second Jhope could slip another word, the teacher marched down line, her face frowning.
"Is it the appropriate time to disturb while I'm teaching a class?" She hissed, her arms crossed, waiting for an answer.
-V P.o.V-
The class became silent, so quiet I can even hear the birds chirping. Paused by the teacher, I turned from being blanked out, staring through the visible window to see now who was in trouble again?
The teacher was complaining how noisy Rapmon and Jhope had been; geez she needs to seriously chill.
"Can we get started on the work already?" Interrupted Suho, well-known as the nerd in our class who doesn't want to waste a single time in his life wasted.'Aishh.'
It wasn't long when the lunch bell rang.
We gathered at the table; Suga next to Rapmon, Jhope beside me, Jungkook infront of me between Jimin and Jin.
"Jackson and Mark got into trouble for bullying Luhan." paused Jhope, " and behalf what they've done they are blaming us for telling them to do so."
"This is bull sh-!" protested Suga, he seemed real mad to me.
-Jimin P.o.V-
Followed by Suga, we stopped by an area where there was the Got7 crew kicking and smothering the sand filling the air with dirt. All stood side by side.
"What's with all this bs!" yelled Suga from the tip of his lung, lifting up Jackson's by his collar.
Peeking from the corner of my eye, I could see Jackson slightly smirking but Mark bellowed his head as he continuously kicked the sand leaving a star dust in the air. Except not a star.
"Let's go." Ordered JB as he shook off Suga's hand that grabbed Jackson's coroner. Leaving an ugly sight, without another word confessing the truth behind this.
"What's the meaning of this? Blame us?" Words scrambled in my mind, searching for an answer.