Premiere

Jenna's POV:

"Hello Jenna, how are you enjoying to the Scream VI premiere," an interviewer greets me. Paparazzi lights flash in my direction, the clicking sound of the cameras slowly driving me insane.

"Hi, I'm having a great time, thank you for asking," I respond politely.

"Is there anything you can tell us about Scream that we don't already know?" My mind races to find an answer, but there's not much I can say without spoilers.

"God, there's not much I could say. It's definitely something... 'Different,'" I repeat the words of the trailer.

"Well goodness knows we hear that a lot," the interviewer laughs, "do you think they'll stay in New York after this, or is there a possibility they'll come back to Woodsboro?"

"Wow, I have no idea," I think about the question, "I think it'd be cool for there to be a scene kind of like the set of Scream 3 where Syd is on a set that looks like Woodsboro." She then proceeds to give me the usual questions about Wednesday, which I wish people would just stop talking about. Like, no, I won't do the dance for you.

I wish Y/N could have come, but movie crew isn't usually invited unless they are a director of any department.

"Hi Jenna!" Melissa comes up behind me, "you had to do the Wednesday dance yet?"

"No, thank god," I laugh. Everyone in the cast looks amazing tonight.

"Sooo, how's Y/N?" Melissa asks me. I can't help but smile at the mention of my girlfriend's name. 

"She's great, we've been loving our apartment together." I lower my voice to make sure no one can hear us. Melissa sees what I'm doing and does the same.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you two are living together. I'm so happy for you two."

"Jasmin keeps calling me a U-haul gay," I giggle.

"What does that even mean?" 

"A queer person who moves in with their partner too fast," I explain.

"But you've been dating almost seven months, no?"

"I think Jasmin is just teasing me."

"That makes a lot of sense."

"I heard my name?" Jasmin joins in.

"Hi Jasmin!" I make my way over to her, giving her a hug, "how have you been?"

"I've been pretty great. Can't wait to see you and Y/N's new place. I bet there's gonna be a lot of U-Haul boxes." I cackle at the joke

"Actually, Y/N told me to tell you that we used a different truck brand to move our stuff."

"Oh my god, what a dork," Jasmin playfully rolls her eyes. Overall the premiere's fun, except for the overwhelming flashes of light, we have a lot of red carpet interviews, I hang out with my cast mates. It's a great night. I just wish Y/N could be here. She's so amazing, and I want the world to know how much I love her. I want her to know that I'm not scared of the world knowing about us.

Y/N's POV:

Jenna got back to our hotel room around One AM. She wanted me to be with her in the time leading up to and after the premiere in order to provide moral support. The hotel beds aren't the  most comfortable thing in the world, but they're the best place in the room to be watching TV. There's a new 

"Hey baby, how was the premiere?" I ask her. She walks over to the bed and cuddles up next to me. I give her a quick kiss on the cheek before she can give her response.

"The premiere was great. I saw Jasmin, Melissa, Devyn, Mason, all of my friends from the set. I think this was the craziest premiere I've been to yet, though. There were so many flashing lights and camera clicks."

"I'm sorry about the cameras, that sounds really overwhelming," I run my fingers through her hair in order to comfort her.

"It's okay, Y/N/N. I had a great time with my cast mates."

"Did you tell Jasmin we didn't use u-haul?" I ask jokingly.

"She called you a dork for that," she giggles. I gasp in fake offense, "so rude, Jasmin."  Jenna laughs at my response.

"I wish you could have come," she confesses, "I missed you tonight." She brings herself closer to me, a few more inches and she would be directly on top of me.

My gaze softens, "awwww, did you miss me?" She playfully punches my arm, "you're my girlfriend, of course I missed you!"

"Well I'm here now," I envelop her in a hug.

"Next time, I'll bring you as my plus one," she giggles, "I'm going to sleep now." She snuggles ever closer to me before closing her eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep.

I love these moments with her.