Winter Holidays 4

Y/N's POV:

I head over to Jenna's at noon. She came out to her family last night, and I'm so proud of her.

"Hi, Y/N/N, Merry Christmas!" she beams as she opens the door.

"Merry Christmas, beautiful," I kiss her cheek and caress her hair. She gets up on her tip toes, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"I love it when you call me, that," she grins.

"Good, cuz I don't plan on stopping." 

Grabbing me by the arm, she drags me over to her living room, where her family is waiting expectantly.

"Y/N, you remember my family," she says, I nod, "family, this is my girlfriend Y/N!" She wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"Y/N, you've gotten so much taller!" Natalie is the first to react.

"I'm so happy for you two!" Aliyah follows.

"You two are great for each other," her father, Edward, says, "I trust you'll treat my daughter well."

"I wouldn't dream of doing anything different." Jenna smiles happily and pulls me closer.

"You know, I honestly saw this coming," Mia remarks, "you two were just way too close as kids to just be friends." We both blush.

"Well, I guess we eventually figured it out," I laugh. 

"Only took you fifteen years!"

"Well, I didn't see her for six of those years," Jenna defends herself.

"Nine years is still a long tome," Mia laughs.

"Shut up!"

We spend the next hour catching up. It's been a while since I've seen the Ortega family. When I was a kid, they were a second family to me, but we drifted apart after the incident. Jenna and I make our way to the couch, she rests her head on my shoulder.

"So what got you into film?" 

"Oh! Y/N," Jenna announces, "you'll love this! Sam has a failed music career and works at a local Starbucks."

"Oh my god, really?" I say, incredulously, "damn, karma is real." The short brunette giggles next to me.

"So, when did you guys start hanging out again?" Aliyah asks.

"I got a job as a camera person on the new scream movie," I explain, "so around then."

"I realized I was working with her the second day of June," Jenna clarifies, "we didn't talk much for a week, then started hanging out again."

"You guys are too cute," Mia laughs. I love Jenna's family, they're so supportive.

We put on a christmas movie, I don't recognize it, but it's funny.

I love being around Jenna's family, especially Jenna, but her family's great too. I hope this is the first of many Christmases we spend together.

EEK! I'm so sorry for the short uploadsss I've been really tired, so I'll work on being better. Love y'all! <3