1

•Marie pov•
Waking up to my phone alarm ringing like every other school day, which annoyed me since it was still some what summer. The reason why I was up so early is because today I am moving to a boarding school all the way across the world. It's a boarding school for ages 5-21, that kinda scared me a bit since I'm only 17 with a late birthday so I'm a lot younger to most people but I didn't really care because while everyone else gets old I'm still the same age for half a year. Anyways. The school had levels for each age group and my age group was 16-18 so I have four years of schooling and I'm on the fourth floor. Today my flight was going to take at least 18 hours which I'm not looking forward too but hey I'm excited for this school I'm going to because I can get away from my mom.

She was those moms who weren't strict but strict. She had bipolar and took every little thing to heart or serious. She did nice things for me that I love but ever since I realized she wanted more of me from a young age. So I blame her for making me grow up to fast. Besides that I'm gonna miss her but sometimes family is ment to live apart from each other so they get along, plus she has my dad. Sitting up I grabbed my phone checking the time taking it off of my charger, I walk dragging my bare feet with me to my dresser where my outfit I picked out laid neatly. It was black socks with my favorite black leggings and a hot pink hoodie, something about the hoodie made it my go to hoodie. I put my outfit on along with my Air Forces, yeah I'm basic but I don't really care as long as I'm comfortable. I put my curly hair into to French braids gel-Ing down my baby hairs. I put on a light coat of mascara with my glasses. I made my way to the bathroom brushing my teeth and retainers packing them up before I make my way to my parents room.

I was driving myself since I didn't want them to drive. I knock on there door before entering. I go to my moms side hugging her and then my dad hugging them the two still half a sleep, I smile to myself as I leave the front door something about freedom made me feel so happy and good. I pick up my suitcase placing it in the back seat of my car shutting the door as I made my way over to the driver side holding my book bag in one hand I put it in the passenger side. I put my favorite song on as I started my car and started to drive.

As I finally made it to the airport I checked in my bag seeing other kids around my age making there way to the same waiting area, it made me wonder what they were thinking for feeling going to this school with a bunch of activities or things to do. I couldn't wait till I got there and it was quiet at night so I can go look at everything.  As I sit down taking my AirPods out about to put them in my ear a girl walks up to me with a friendly smile, " hi sorry to bother you! Is this the flight for the boarding school in Korea? The international one?" She spoke her voice was very gentle and soft. " ah, yes it is" I said smiling back at her as she nodded. I didn't mind her sitting next to me since she was very quiet. I was actually praying that she would sit next to me on the plane.  " I'm Mina" she said. I turn to face her happily replying with mine which made her smile, " we both start with M I guess we were meant  to meet" I say.  She wasn't as bad as I thought. 

She had this long jet black hair, her skin was pale but she had a big butt with nice thighs. She had a beauty mark on her nose but kinda off to the side, her eyes were round but small and her lips were pink. She reminded me of a white swan because of how gentle she looked and was.  We finally boarded the plane Mina and I got each other's numbers before and sadly we were far from each other. But as time went by I had a empty seat all to myself so I turned it into a bed and I was comfortable for the whole flight.

••••End of Marie's pov•••

After some time of being in the plane, Marie watched shows, played a couple of games on her phone. Watched TikTok and slept a lot. Something about being in the air made her less hungry but she knew she would eat once she got off of the plane.