Chapter-11 Confused

<Not proofread>

He stumbled toward Jimin's room, ready to give Jimin what he deserved..

Jungkook slowly moved towards the guest room where Jimin was. He was determined that he will teach Jimin the lesson which he deserved. Because of him Aera for the first time shouted on him, Taehyung for the first time was going to him hit him.

He reached the guest room. He was going to knock on the door, when he noticed that the door was already opened. He slowly opened the one side of the door and got in carefully without making any noise which will wake Aera up. As their bedroom was in the same corridor as Aera.

He walked inside, towards the bed, only the see Jimin who was peacefully sleeping. But Jungkook can't let him sleep as if nothing had happened.

When he careful looked at the sleeping figure, he noticed Jimin's almost half body was on the bed and half was in the air. It wasn't a comfortable position yet he was sleeping soundly. He still had the same clothes on which he was wearing earlier.His hair were messed up and his face was red as it was pressed against the bed. His lips were pouty too, making him look extra adorable.

Jungkook slowly moved towards the bed and sat on Jimin's side. He caressed Jimin's rosy cheeks lightly. Then his fingers reached Jimin's lips. That's when Jimin moved in his sleep. Jungkook quickly retreated his hand away from him.

<Something like this>

He stared at Jimin for a good one minute before leaning forward towards Jimin's face. He observed his facial features closely. He felt a sudden urge to kiss those pouty kissable lips. And he did it.

He cupped Jimin's cheek and silently attached his thin lips with Jimin's plumpy ones. A sudden rush of adrenaline travelled in his body, making him shiver. He closed his eyes and kissed Jimin passionately. As the kiss got heated he slowly got on top of Jimin.

And that's when Jimin woke up. When he opened his eyes, he was shocked and tensed to see a man hovering him and kissing him deeply. But then he relaxed when he realised it was Jungkook who was kissing him. But he did not kiss back.

When Jungkook noticed he was awake, he didn't pull away, instead deepened the kiss. He realised Jimin wasn't kissing him back so he pulled away for a couple of seconds and softly said-"Kiss me back Jimin."

Listening to this, Jimin hesitantly kissed him back. Jungkook was still on top of him. One hand holding his waist and other cupping his rosy cheeks.

When they were out of breath, they pulled away. They both were lightly panting and staring at each other with a smile on their faces. Now Jungkook all of a sudden was totally sober.

 Now Jungkook all of a sudden was totally sober