Chapter-5 The Day

AUTHOR'S POV

Today is the day Jimin is getting married. Yes it was finally the day. It was finally the moment which every person eagerly waits. He was very happy as he was getting married to a man he actually liked a lot. He was even more happy because his uncle was happy. According to Jimin, marriage is something that is based on love but in his case there was no love. But he was positive that him and Jungkook will make this marriage work.

"Jimin..."

He turned around to see his only friend actually his best friend Hoseok. (Remember I mentioned about him in Chapter 1)
He saw Hoseok standing at the door and smiling lovingly at him, admiring how beautiful his best friend looks in his wedding outfit.

"Jimin-ah you look so pretty and beautiful." He hugged Jimin tightly.

Jimin smiled mumbling a small thankyou and took a final look in the mirror.

JIMIN'S POV

Now I am walking down the aisle with my uncle...his arms linked with mine. Everyone was present there. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, Jungkooks's best friend Taehyung...(yes Tae knows about it).... Yoongi Hyung...Hobi.... basically everyone.

I received many awwws from the other people. I took a glance at my uncle and he was already tearing up. I wiped his tears and hugged him tightly, smilingly. By the time I reached the aisle. As I was climbing the stairs...I stopped in my tracks and stared at my soon to be groom.

Jungkook was standing there directly looking into my eyes. He sure was handsome and hot as hell. He was wearing a perfectly tailored beautiful white suit. His hair were disheveled.

He gave me his hand and helped me to climb the short stairs. I gave him my eye smile and stood in front of him...I had to look up as he was taller than me. Or maybe I can say I was a lot shorter than him.

 Or maybe I can say I was a lot shorter than him

Jungkook's outfit

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was standing here at the aisle waiting for my so called soon to be my husband....I was physically present there but not mentally. Everytime I blink my eyes, that teary eyed Aera's face is flashing again and again in front of me.

Taehyung was actually very furious when I told him about all this. He was also very upset about his sister but somehow he agreed and now he is present here and glaring at me from time to time.

In between all these thoughts I saw Jimin coming towards the aisle. He was looking so good and pretty for my liking. His shiny twinkling eyes....the lips..the perfectly parted blonde hair...that white suit... everything was making him look so ethereal.

 everything was making him look so ethereal